maybe the title is a bit like an advert, but believe me that hotel is ace. location is nice (close to shops and nice restaurants) the inside of the hotel is beautiful.. staff are friendly (like they are at every Hilton hotel)
the hotel restaurant is brilliant with nice food and atmosphere.
only thing that I didn't like was the excpenive mini bar at my roon (6eu for a botle of red bull that's just not nice...
overall I just recommencement this hotel to everyone that will visit Frankfurt or business or fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International