I was not impressed at the exterior of the building when I went to Frankfurt for the last 2 times therefore I didn't thought of staying there. But I decided to book it this time and I was totally impressed at the hotel. Once you entered the hotel, the interior changed my view of the exterior. It has nice lifts overlooking the lobby and the corridors of the rooms. I booked an executive room and was instantly upgraded to a junior suite being a Gold Hhonors member. It was on the top floor as requested and the view was fantastic with all the snow capped roof of the surrounding buildings.
Breakfast was included in my room and I had breakfast at the coffee house downstairs as well as the executive lounge. The executive lounge has less types of food available so I dined downstairs instead. I would say the overall food and experience was not too bad.
Location is near to shopping at the Zeil. Can get food quite easily. Near to the underground tube station and also the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Hotel staff booked our time slot to view the gallery at the Stock Exchange too. I also booked the tour to Heidelberg very late at night for the next morning tour and the hotel was able to help on that.
The only drawback was the room was not properly arranged every morning by the housekeeping. There was an instance that a used mug was not washed and things (books, reading materials, hotel amenities including my own toiletries) were not arranged properly. It was not touched at all so can be a bit messy with things everywhere. Perhaps the housekeeping were told not to touch guest's personal things but then again I have never encountered this before staying in other hotels. Normally they would arrange it well.
Nevertheless, I would recommend the hotel and would stay here again on my next trip to Frankfurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant PARK restaurant & terrace or VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International