I was in Frankfurt to attend a trade show at the Messe Frankfurt. Although this property is not a quick walk to the Messe (train or taxi for sure) the location is beautiful! The hotel is in great shape, and the rooms (and bathroom) are very large. It is great for a European hotel, but of course, expensive as it is European prices. The service was wonderful and so many spoke English so it was easy for me to travel. I was a single female in an unfamiliar city, and this Hilton location was perfect! There was a Starbucks within a couple blocks and an easy walk to lots of shopping and restaurants. The bed & pillows were very comfortable. Maybe the ONLY down side was the English TV stations. They didn't have many...but at least they had 4 or 6 to choose from. Room service was great! All in all, definitely a property I would recommend to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant PARK restaurant & terrace or VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International