Stayed here before the holidays last month, and we added a day because it was the right fit. The pool is one of the largest indoor hotel pools in Europe, and it is beautifully clean. We came in late and ate at the bar in the atrium, and the service and food were perfect for what we needed. A gentleman at reception spent about ten minutes talking with my son about where to go, and he was candid, engaging and informative. The executive lounge was excellent, and the views of the rooftops over Frankfurt were surprisingly beautiful for a city not touted as a tourist destination. We were close to the holiday markets and the atmosphere overall was a city preparing for the holiday...quite fun. Frankfurt can be expensive, so I would look for deals, but this hotel is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International