Only a 1 night stay on business. Modern hotel in a good location within a few minutes walk from metro (to airport) and shops.
Room was bright and airy and nicely decorated. Comfortable bed and nice large bathroom. No complimentary water, which I have started to expect now.
Front desk was slow on check in and check out which would be my main critricism
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International