Three of us stayed here the beginning of December and after a long plane ride got a Frankfurt Taxi outside the airport and cost was 30 euro to the hotel. We checked in just before 9PM when the executive lounge was putting the appetizers away and the staff was kind enough to make sure us weary travelers got a few munchies before bed. Typical for Europe, there was free alcohol, beers, water and coffee in the lounge.
We had a rollaway bed and it cost 75 euro a night including breakfast for the third person.
The bathroom was spacious and had electrical outlets. Separate shower and tub which I like.
Breakfast buffet is awesome, everything imaginable and many more items than executive lounge.
Next day we walked to the Christmas markets which was a 10 minute easy walk. Hot potato soup was popular there but I went for the grilled bratwurst.
Although the hotel is big with many business people, the staff are welcoming and very helpful. Its very clean and the 3 elevators are fast. Room was quiet and nice sized with desk and flat screen TV. We had planned to use the pool but we stayed a long time at the markets and were too tired!
PS all the ATM's I used in Germany charged $11 ouch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International