“Fantastic food in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ristorante & Pizzeria Nuraghe

Ristorante & Pizzeria Nuraghe
Ranked #462 of 2,277 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Italienisches Restaurant *** Mediterrane und Sardische Spezialitäten ***Pizzeria * Mittagstisch * Lieferservice * Verkauf außer Haus * Sommergarten * Wintergarten
Frankfurt, Germany
“Fantastic food in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

My partner & I visited the restaurant recently after purchasing a Groupon voucher early last year however we kept putting off our trip as the restaurant is some way from where we live. We now wish we had visited much sooner.

Even though we were using a discount voucher for our meal we received we did not feel like we were being given a cut price meal. The antipasti was tasty and plentiful to start us off, as was the ciabatta with balsamic and olive oil. The pasta course which came next was without a doubt the best I have tasted in Germany. The portion size was just right for an intermediate course, the pasta was all homemade and represented a mix of different flavours as well as being cooked perfectly. The meat course was also tasty and plentiful and our dessert, a tiramisu was again one of the best I have tasted.

The service throughout the whole night was attentive and friendly, the staff were happy to ask us if we would like a break between our courses or if we were ready for our mains which I appreciate. We were also given a complimentary grappa to help use to stand vertical again after our feast, which was much needed!

I would happily recommend Nuraghe to anybody reading this without hesitation. I only wish it was a little closer to my house, however my waistline might suffer too much if it was!

• Visited January 2012