“Simply delicious”

Max on One Grillroom
Ranked #234 of 2,506 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: German, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Using the best products from around the world, the Max on One team is well known for their skill in preparing the dishes in special ways. Everyone at Max on One is passionate about what they do and it shows; food and service are both outstanding, and a warm welcome has none of the stiff formality one can find at some high-end restaurants. Max on One is one restaurant but offers many different types of experience. Sit next to the show kitchen and watch the chefs work their magic, or even see the action up-close at the Chef's Table. Alternatively, book a private dining room or, if you fancy something informal, sit back on sofas and armchairs in the lounge to enjoy our specialities (we also provide newspapers, reading glasses and pashminas, should you need them). Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and boasting an extensive wine list, Max on One is a deserved star of Frankfurt's restaurant scene - come and experience our welcome for yourself.
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Schnitzel is one of my favourite food so when a Frankfurter friend of mine told me they have the best he ever tried, I definitely wanted to go! And I wasn't disappointed at all. The whole evening was fantastic. From the smiling hostess at the entrance of the restaurant to the very nice and polite waitress that took care of us, it was a great experience.
I had the carpaccio and the Wiener Schnitzel and they were both delicious. Together with 2 glasses of wine and a large bottle of water, the total ended up being 58 euros. I find that extremely reasonable for a top restaurant located in a 5 stars hotel in Europe.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant: for the atmosphere, the warm service and the reasonable price.

Thank you Max for making my evening in Frankfurt so agreeable.

See you next time I am in town.

A foodie from Montreal.

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Portland, Oregon
“Maybe not in the mood”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was good, but that's about all there is to say -- no better and no worse than any other expensive restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
London
“Top quality hotel restaurant”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Absolutely delicious from the start to the finish. Great flavours and presentation. The best Weiner schnitzel I have ever had and probably never to be beaten. Wafer thin and buttery coating. Great wine suggestions from the staff. Loved the cream and light wood decor, very relaxing.

Visited September 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
“Fun Evening with Friends”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Max on One is a nice addition to the Frankfurt restaurant scene. A group of us went there to eat schnitzel. The restaurant serves allegedly the best Wiener Schnitzel in Frankfurt. Max on One has the disadvantage of not having any windows. That said, the atmosphere in the restaurant is quite nice. We sat at a bare wooden table across from the open kitchen. The kitchen staff really puts on a great ballet performance, never loud, always studied and smooth. Our waitress was perfect. She picked up on the mood of our group and was playful and funny without ever losing sight of her priorities. Her wine recommendation was spot on, and I only had to hint at the general price range by pointing at a possible wine on the wine list. With best intentions to only eat a schnitzel, as so often, I ended up with a three course á la carte meal with no regrets, but I had to resign myself to only tasting a friend's schnitzel, which was quite good. Everything I ate was quite good. The restaurant may be just below a star level, mostly because of the down-to-earth dishes, which really cannot be the grounds of complaint. The head chef's character comes through clearly in the menu. I will be back.

• Visited June 2013
Salzburg, Austria
“18 Days around the world Day 1”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just go there you will see, taste and enjoy! A must to eat there and if you love a nice red wine I recommend Heinrich from Austria!

Visited April 2013