“Very authentic Indian restaurant with very friendly service.”
Review of Palace of India

Palace of India
Ranked #900 of 2,552 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

It was a recommendation from a friend.....the owner himself started Smalltalk and recommended chicken tikka masala and black lentil.....the food preparation was excellent...Very nicely spiced but not too spicy that it would kill the taste buds.....chicken tender and spicy enough.I would wish the wine card and wine recommendation to be a bit more extensive....I just had German beer which was ok.
A very good experience.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant as it ws near to our Hotel (Westin Grand). The decor is nice and service is attentive to your needs. Our server gave us good suggestion and we enjoyed our chicken tikka and lamb tendori. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

As this rather dark and gloomy restaurant was right opposite my hotel I ventured in to check it out. I tried the meat Thali for 9.95 washed down with a German beer - I asked for indian beer but no joy. The Thali had three dishes (chicken tikka, lamb saag and black dhall) plus rice and popadum although I ordered a naan bread instead of rice. There was plenty of food, nicely presented and I thought it was good value. I prefer my Indian food spicier than this but the black dhall was very nice indeed and I would give it a mid range overall score.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

As previously mentioned the service is prompt and friendly. The food is good but a bit pricey for the size of the serving.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

This is my go to spot for Indian food in Frankfurt. I have visited a few other places, but none have been as good. The service is always fast and friendly. The food, while not the best Indian I have had, is the best that I have found in Frankfurt. It is not seasoned too sweetly, as I have found in some other restaurants. Wine here is more expensive than it should be, but the food is priced about average for the area.

1  Thank kath91982