1,764 results
All reviews lebanese restaurant shopping mall luxurious hotel excellent location deluxe room room service separate shower hotel guests five star hotel wonderful hotel central location spacious rooms business trip mini bar business hotel luxury concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

really bad experience our last night in Jumeirah Frankfurt. Made a group reservation and booked out 4 rooms for 3 nights (16-19th of June 2019). On the last night of our stay the air conditioning broke down for the whole night and stayed down even after we checked out the next morning. The hotel manager on duty that night (18/06/19) only agreed to give us back a refund for that 1 night after a long argument. VERY DISAPPOINTING for a 5 star hotel to have this sort of thing happen.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality.
We would like to sincerely apologise for air conditioning, which had not been working to your satisfaction.

I would highly appreciate if you could channel your next booking through my office directly to ensure that you are well looked after during your next stay with us.

In the meantime I remain,

with best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Magnificent land scape from room, and delightful cleaness, top of quality bed, splendid room dining (especially the cheese cake is the most delicious in Frankfurt, must eat!). Energetic oil paintings decorate every room. The look up the painting is one of my favorite thing. You can get energy from the real paintings. And the hotel is real good quiet even thought it stand in central, near by shopping mall MyZeil. The lobby is a bit tiny, so sometimes I should wait there to check in. But they strive to smooth and perfect check-in.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to acknowledge that you have had a great time at Jumeirah Frankfurt. Thank you so much for your great feedback and I along with the entire team are looking forward to welcome you back to Frankfurt in the not too distant future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed here a few times but will not again The service was none existent
From the moment we arrived there was a lack of interest The luggage was left in the lobby for ages when we arrived and the only way we got our luggage out was to do it ourselves We were not the only people trying to get their luggage from rarely seen staff
Breakfast was a fiasco for all, with people waiting up to half an hour for a table
I understand when the hotel gets large groups in but for most they open another room to accommodate them
People pay a lot of money to stay in high end hotels and for that they expect a certain type of service It was more like a holiday camp

• Trip type: Traveled on business
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback which gives us an insight where we can improve our services.

I do apologize for your experience with us which does not reflect the high standards that Jumeirah Frankfurt stands for.
Your comments have been escalated to F&B and Front Desk department for the necessary actions and further training of the concerned departments.

Feel free to contact me directly on Jörg.stricker@jumeirah.com as we would like to invite you back.

Please allow us in the future to restore your confidence in Jumeirah Frankfurt again. I will personally make sure that you are well looked after.

With kind regards,

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Wonderful hotel. Room was spacious, clean, comfortable, and had modern amenities. You can control drapes and lighting with a simple touch of a button. The front desk service was the best I have ever experienced in a hotel. In fact, they went as far as offering to help me get some additional clothing when the airline lost my luggage. This will be my hotel of choice when I am in Frankfurt. Outstanding!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AAHolt
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review following your stay with us.
It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues as they will be happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back once more.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Wonderful room, outstanding amenities, great staff members especially at the desk of front-office, delicious breakfast, tech at your hand.
What else would you ask for?
I will definitely stay there again

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jumeirah Frankfurt and thank you for posting your fantastic review about our hotel.
We have shared the positive comments about your experience with the colleagues and management of Jumeirah Frankfurt. The team is extremely pleased to learn that their efforts are so well received.

We can't wait to welcome you back!

Kind regards,