“Top notch business hotel”
Review of Jumeirah Frankfurt

Jumeirah Frankfurt
Ranked #4 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
London, United Kingdom
“Top notch business hotel”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

On business in Frankfurt and stayed here for a week and a half. Centrally located. Modern technology at its best. The staff were attentive and polite and not stuck up like some other top hotels.

Service was truly amazing: eg - I had to extend my stay at the last minute and made a second booking for the rest of the week. Unfortunately they had to offer me a different room. I was stuck in a meeting room all night long and couldn't get back to the hotel to move in to the new room. They asked whether it would be OK for their staff to pack my stuff instead and transfer them in to the new room. When I finally went back to the hotel the next day, not only did they pack and unpack my stuff in the new room, they actually placed all the individual items exactly as they had found them in my original room. It was almost like I hadn't moved at all.

Skyline studio rooms - to die for. Wish I had more time to enjoy the hotel rather than stuck in meeting rooms.

Room Tip: I tried the Deluxe Room and the Skyline Studio Room. Both are very good - the latter is very spacio...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that your comments will passed on to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one.

General Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My check in was smooth and convenience the room was will appointed luxury modern style the bath room very nice and large, size of the room best in town, elevators and rooms equipped with hight technology system, had been stay for three night only it was very comfortable stay at jumeirah Frankfurt, the lobby lounge was a bit small and including the bar in the same space which was not convenience to me, the spa was average,House keeping need to improved .
the best service i had on the hotel was the Concierge specially Mr. Andreas Gabaver he chose for me every day restaurant for dinner all his choices was perfect in all aspect: food, atmosphere, and over all quality. also he is managing your reservation even if you late. thank you Andreas for adding value to my stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt.

Room Tip: Hotel Concierge Andreas Gabaver
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that I will pass on your comment to Andreas Gabauer at the Concierge Des, who will be very happy to know that his efforts will not go unnoticed by our guests. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Washington D.C.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed in a junior suite at the Jumeirah Frankfurt for one night, but actually ended up paying an amount closer to the cost for two days because I checked in a 6am on the first day. The receptionist actually gave me a choice between paying full price for a second day in the smaller room I had booked, or paying a lesser upgrade fee to check in to a junior suite that was available at the time. I chose the latter since I had just arrived on an international flight at 5am and was desperately in need of some sleep.

My room was very nice, and the bathroom was giant and well apportioned. I especially liked the miniature Nespresso machine that provided me with corner cafe quality coffee in my bedroom. The automatic curtains that opened and closed with a button on the nightstand were also a nice touch. However, I was slightly disappointed that the front desk was unable to provide me with a power converter for my electronics devices because they had already lent out all the ones they had.

The location was outstanding, right next to a major shopping center, and walking distance from many of Frankfurt's must-see historic sights. It's also less than a football field distance away from the S-Bahn train station that takes you anywhere in town, and directly to and from the airport via the S8 and S9 trains. Many good restaurants are also within walking distance, so I skipped the in-house restaurant during my stay.

My primary qualm with Jumeirah Frankfurt was the $433 U.S. equivalent I paid for a one night stay. I realize this is a prime location, and that I had an early check-in, but I would be very surprised if their aren't other, similarly nice hotels in this same area that cost a fraction of the price Jumeirah charges. For a better rate, I'd gladly stay here again, but barring such a discount, I'll likely look elsewhere for a better deal next time a stay in Frankfurt.

Room Tip: The Junior Suites have phenomenal views of the city skyline!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Isaac P
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear that in general you have enjyoyed your stay with us. Your comments have been noticed and will be discussed with the respective department heads for improvement. Thank you for being our guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

In line with other Jumeirah Hotels, this new Hotel in Frankfurt is a delightful new addition to the group. Modern, high end quality throughout, perfect location and suitable for Tourists and business travellers. Good service throughout. We only stayed one night but had enough time to experience various parts of the Hotel due to bad wheather. Breakfast offers all you would expect, lunch and dinner equally good quality and service. Can highly recommend if you look for modern, quality and location.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank joyouslife
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Guest,
we are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We certainly enjoyed looking after you and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again. In the meantime I remain,

with kind regards
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed October 30, 2012

the best place to stay in Frankfurt, from it's great location to the state of art service. We loved our stay since we arrived, the kindness in the reception, the great room, the luxury of deco, the great views from our room, comfort, amazing bath, you feel like a king!
Breakfast and room service are amazing. great options and you will be delighted with food and service. they know how to make you feel really special. another must go in my list!

Room Tip: Ask to the high floor rooms so you can enjoy the best views of Frankfurt
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. Rest assured that your comments are passed on to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again.

perth australia
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Large well appointed hotel in central Frankfurt.
This appears to be essentially a business hotel.
We had 2 nights there in late October as part of shopping holiday in Frankfurt at end of our trip to Europe.
Selected the hotel as it is right on Zeil shopping mall, although it is also close to old town, river, train station etc.
Modern, clean and well located.
Probably cheaper options available but the location suited us.
Friendly helpful staff and would not hesitate to stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank johnrPerthAustralia
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments. We certainly enjoyed looking after you and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again. In the meantime, I remain

with best regards
S.Andreu de Llavaneres
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Just a single night as I was in Frankfurt to attend a conference. The room, on the 17th floor, had impressive view over the city. All details to make my stay the most comfortable one might think, from the superb bathroom to the cosy king size bed. First class breakfast buffet, charming atmosphere and top service. Wish to come again to experience the spa, restaurant and spend some more time in Frankfurt.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

thank you for your lovely comments following your recents stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that your comments are passed on to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again.

Best regards