“Weinsinn a number 2 in Frankfurt”
Review of Weinsinn

Weinsinn
Ranked #37 of 2,643 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We were lucky today. The hotel had booked two seats at Weinsinn but when we arrived there was no record of us at all. Two guests had cancelled so we could get a table anyhow. Great restaurant with super ambiance (as if you were at home with a Michellin star cook). Food was amazing and if I may make a bit of criticism: this is the first restaurant ever that did not have a true vegetarian alternative for each course. But for the rest the color an taste of the food was amazing, paired with a really nice local wine

2  Thank jollenl

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This unique restaurant, previously started as a Bistro has now being provided with 1 Star. And this is well deserved - the surprising menues, reasonably priced, plus a lovely and decent wine list is worth while every Euro one spent. Highly recommended for Dinner for two as well as with friends or for Business.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I found this restaurant through Trip Advisor. The system works ! Food was excellent- modern German cusine at its best complemented by an extensive German wine list. Service was attentive and staff took the time to guide us through the wines. The wines were superb. A relaxed and informal ambience with good food and wine is what I was after and Weinsinn ticks all the boxes. My fellow diners are bon viveurs and they enjoyed this restaurant as much as I did. I would no hesitation in recommending this restaurant. It will not disappoint !

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This cosy restaurant in Frankfurt offers superb gourmet cuisine with excellent service. We had the four course set menu and enjoyed every mouthful. The chef is without doubt "top class" and uses the freshest ingredients for his innovative dishes. We would certainly visit this restaurant again and the English speaking team made us so very welcome. Do try some of the German wines - there is an extensive list to choose from which are not over priced.

2  Thank Susie R
Reviewed May 14, 2013

As a favor to my nephew Weinsinn opened up on Sunday for a family event. Superb food with outstanding presentations. Would return in a hearbeat on my next visit.