“Modern designer hotel”

Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Ranked #10 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed May 21, 2013

After finishing our whirlwind tour of Europe in April'13, we spent the last night in Europe at the Frankfurt Airport's Hilton hotel as we had a flight to cathch the next day.
The hotel is modern and has been designed quite well. The rooms are comfortable and practically equipped with all the necessities.
The restaurant is nice and we had both our dinner and breakfast at the hotel itself.
The location is something that is awesome. Connections to the World, to Germany and to Frankfurt - just steps away from the hotel.
Can also work as a convenient base for work in Frankfurt if you have a tight travel schedule.
Would definitely consider this option duing my next visit to Frankfurt.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear MTushar,

thank you for chosing the Hilton Frankfurt Airport for your last night in Europe and for posting this review on Tripadvisor!
The location of the hotel is indeed exceptional, not only for travelers in transit via Frankfurt Airport but also for visitors to Frankfurt. The city center as well as the fairgrounds can be reached within 15 minutes by car and the public transport station is also only a short walk away.
Thank you for your nice words about the restaurant. For your next visit I can highly recommend a visit to our bar in the lobby of the hotel, which is a perfect location for a pre-dinner drink or coffee in the afternoon.

MTushar, thanks again for your remarks, we hope you will stay with us again during your next visit to Frankfurt.

Christiane K

Write a ReviewReviews (2,366)

Reviewed May 20, 2013

When I arrived, I had just completed my 6 hr train journey from Bruges Belgium and was ready to knock out. I went to the Sheraton at first and spoke with their bellboy there and he actually recommended the Hilton as I just wanted a place to crash. I made my way and got a room. Yes, a bit pricey but the service was very good with a supermarket nearby. The room was very clean and well thought out with all the amenities needed. The hotel itself is quite interesting in design. I stayed roughly 12 hrs and afterwards, was revitalized for my trip back home, The walk to the airport is roughly 10 minutes. Very easy! As stated above, not cheap but a nice place to stay after a long journey!

Now the cons. For the price of the room, the internet should be included as it did add some frustration with login. Internet really shouldn't be an additional expense in a hotel like this! I"d rather pay more with the internet fees included than to go through the hassle. The business center at night anyways is self serve which was a shock to me.The staff were overall good, however the morning checkout staff could of been more pleasant!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear ESJ83,

many thanks for writing such a detailed review about your recent stay at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport!
It’s great to read that overall you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Especially after a long journey like yours it is important to feel comfortable and to be able to relax and rejuvenate.We are happy that your stay provided this atmosphere.

At the same time I am sorry that your check-out experience was not as perfect as it should be. With regards to the business center, our reception team is 24 hours available and always happy to assist with any requests.

ESJ83, again thanks a lot for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

New and contemporary hotel, with large rooms and baths, which are beautifully and tastefully appointed. Nice staff, comfortable beds, enormous closet, nice flat TV set, excellent bath amenities, large tub. However, shower stall does not have a door, which makes the area around it all wet if you're taking a shower. No free wifi, and no views to the airport runways or aprons. Very quiet, will definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear PatoColumbus,

Thank you for posting this great review about Hilton Frankfurt Airport on Tripadvisor!
I am glad you liked the design of our entire hotel and especially of our guestrooms.
In terms of views, we also offer rooms e.g. towards the city forest, the skyline of Frankfurt or the atrium of the hotel. Just ask our reception team when staying with us next time, we are always happy to provide our guests with their preferred rooms, if availability allows.

PatoColumbus, once again thank you for your comments, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I decided to stay at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel on the conclusion of a recent vacation in Germany and Switzerland and am convinced that I simply could not have made a better choice! The staff is both friendly and helpful; the rooms are as quiet and comfortable as one could wish; the restaurant serves excellent food at reasonable prices; and the location of the hotel, in the airport itself, is incredibly convenient. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Bill H

Dear Bill H,

What could I reply to your outstanding review of Hilton Frankfurt Airport apart from a big "Thank you so much" for your kind words!
The quietness of our rooms is certainly one of the many advantages of our hotel, thanks to the latest in sound-proofing.

Many thanks also for your compliments on our team, I will gladly pass those on!

Bill H, I am very happy we could contribute to a great vacation and hope we can be your host again at Frankfurt Airport soon!

All the best,

Reviewed May 15, 2013

After a medical emergency delayed our departure, we were booked into this beautiful hotel, virtually inside the airport. Remarkably, the room was absolutely quiet. The hotel sent a man with a wheelchair to transfer me from the airport clinic, and all the staff were kind and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Fantastic! Right b the terminal and train station

Very new - Very clean and quiet !

Superb service!

I have stayed at many Hilton s worldwide and highly recommend this one! I was very pleased with this hotel... No complaints!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Robert L H

Dear Robert L H,

many thanks for posting this great review about your recent stay at Hilton Frankfurt Airport on Tripadvisor and for recommending our hotel to other travelers!

Your compliments on cleanliness and service are very much appreciated.

I hope you will stay with us again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights with my wife and teenage son. We chose it in part because of its location (because our friend lives there). We looked at others in the area and this seemed to be the best deal for us We loved the place. The room (Maisonette) was beautiful. It had everything we needed and was a great place to return to after a day of sightseeing, to gather strength for an evening of more sightseeing. The wifi worked great. The breakfast buffet (available from 6:30 to 10 a.m.) was wonderful. We were immediately greeted each morning in the dining room by a friendly person wanting to know what we would like to drink. Very quiet music playing in the background contributed to the lovely atmosphere in the dining room. FYI they have a coffee menu and a tea menu, in case you are a connoisseur. I felt like the staff was always there in the background, sincerely ready to serve. There is a guest computer to use, and a basket of umbrellas for guests to use if it rains. They think of everything. We had such a nice stay at this place. I can't think of anything they could improve. Ok, one thing: I like my bed very firm, but the beds in the Maisonette suite were pretty extreme, I think. A pillow-top mattress cover (or similar) would have made it feel more luxurious. That having been said, we slept great.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family