“...good when steak hunger creeps up”
Review of Maredo

Maredo
Ranked #468 of 2,524 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

After getting the attention of the waitress the steak I had ordered arrived promptly and to the degree I wanted grilled. Maredo's good for a steak when needed.

There are newer reviews for Maredo

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Had to wait ages for food. Waitress got the order wrong three times. Food was OK. In the end waited nearly 50 mins for fries.

1  Thank Pasta K
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Went to this place on new year eve. This place seems pretty crowded and we were lucky to get a table right away we went in. The waiter Roberto was nice. We order a 350g rump steak which was a huge portion for a big meat eater like me and a steak set which comes with fries for my gf. Damage was about 45 euros with still water and baked potato. Reasonably priced. Solid steak dinner in a quiet bright place!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

...but was not pleased by the slow service and ending up paying a €3 tip due to a misunderstanding... wouldn't visit again.

1  Thank Naur_Mother
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were a group of 11 people. We went to Maredo restaurant straight after arriving to Frankfurt. We have eaten in Maredo restaurants many times, including this one, and we were always very pleased.
This time, after eating, I've noticed that my handbag is missing. When it wasn't found it was clear that it was stolen. The attitude we've received from all the staff, waitresses and manager was scandalous. The manager only told me that nobody stole the bag there and that I probably forgot it somewhere. He wouldn't help us in any way even after he saw that I'm very upset and told him that all of our passports were there. He also refused to call the police and told me to go there by myself and so I did.
The next day the police called me and said that someone handle them our passports.
The way the restaurant's manager behaved and the way our passports were returned makes me believe that someone from the restaurant is responsible for the theft. I must mention that the restaurant was almost empty from diners.
This is certainly our last visit to Mared restaurants and I'll do every effort to avoid others from doing so.

1  Thank Viki Z