“AWESOME BAR”

Ranked #63 of 2,524 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2012

delicious international kitchen, profesional stuff, rich wine menu. go there, you will have a great time...

There are newer reviews for Heimat

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We were in Frankfurt for 2 nights and wanted to know what it was capable of in terms of its culinary capability. After scouring review sites, this restaurant seemed the obvious choice. It was booked out but they managed to sneak us in. From the moment we entered we were treated like valued customers but also like friends at a dinner party. The menu is contemporary, interesting and most of all, tasty. The wine list is almost as impressive as the staffs knowledge of the local wine scene. I wouldn't rate it as expensive either but where we come from in Melbourne, Australia, being ripped off comes as part of the fine dining experience.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Very small with only seating for maybe 40 or 50. Food is absolutely amazing, portions are small. Excellent wine menu. If your party is over 8 people they limit your selections.

Make reservations far in advance.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I had seen the reviews on Trip Advisor and as I was entertaining a partyy of 7 important customers, I contacted the restaurant direct to discuss the vent. Oliver called me back, offered several excellent fixed price menus and wines and after deliberation and discussion we agreed on the menu and wine list. This already was great service in itself but the key was the food and service and I have to say, it was fantastic. Great Amuse Bouche, wonderful seafood salad, and a fillet of beef to die for. The wines accompanied the meal perfectly and everyone in the party was impressed with everything including first class service. Thanks Oliver and your team for a great night and I can assure you that I will be back as soon as possible. Regards, Jan Beugel Helix Ltd UK

1  Thank Oscarwildetime
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Following some good opinions in Tripadvisor we went to Heimat for dinner. The expectations were high based on the opinions in tne net and I have to say all of them well deserved!!!! The food is great. We ate salmon salad with caviar as a starter. Very good and very well prepared!. As a main course we ordered scallops with truffles and potatoes (amazing!) and white fish cooked at frankfurt style. I can not define it but it was very and very good! As a deserts we shared a very special tiramisu! Strongly recommended! the best the service. All the time very attendant and advising very good wines to combine the food. This is a very good place. They deserve a Michelin star soon!!!!!!!

2  Thank DANI4268