“Don't eat here if you are in a hurry or want good customer service”

Ristorante Raffaello
Ranked #1,246 of 2,468 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dallas, Texas
“Don't eat here if you are in a hurry or want good customer service”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

After a long day of sight-seeing, I was looking forward to a nice meal sitting outside. I sat down and waited for a quite awhile, and still no service. So I finally walked in to see if perhaps I was supposed to "check in" inside first. A man promptly told me to go outside and sit down. Very rude. But I hungry, so I stayed. I should have just kept walking. The food was okay, but the customer service so bad it really hampered my experience. Once I was finished and ready for the check, I literally had to sit there for more than fifteen minutes to get someone to come by.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
“Pls don't come to this restaurant. ”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

The waiter and waitress don't wanna welcome me and show me to the table. Whereas, the pizza chef at the entrance is nice. It's raining and cold. I ask the chef if this restaurant is nearly close for 3 times. He say pls be seated. At least the chef is willing to pass me the menu, the waiter just won't come to you.

It's cold and raining. People are expecting to sit down and have some hot soup and food after sittinh down. However, they serve "warm" soup and liquid spagattie carbona.

Boulder, Colorado
“Great place to eat a nice meal”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Cute little Italian place. The food was pretty good and we had excellent service, but we were also there fairly early when the restaurant was empty. If you sit toward the front you can see the man making the pizzas and he is FAST!

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Xmas escape”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This restaurant made an excellent escape from the madness and crowds of the Frankfurter Xmas market. A chance to sit down, warm up and enjoy something other than gluhwein and a bratwurst ! We had a very acceptable and generous bowl of fresh mussels in a white wine sauce. Attentive yet unobtrusive service.

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good Food, reasonable price”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Ate hear one evening whilst visiting the Christmas Market. Good food - had Pizza, and my daughter had Pasta. These plus 2 cokes came to 25 Euros. Not bad ! Service was ok. Only thing that troubled be a little was the man making the Pizza sneezed into his hand then didn't wash them, and carried on handling Pizza Dough. Otherwise no complaints!

Visited December 2013