Amazing walking Frankfurt with a local guide

Book in advance
from
$226.11
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience English Theatre
from $226.11
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a brilliant time here! I wasn’t sure what to expect, and was absolutely blown away by the quality of the production! We saw Cabaret and the acting, singing, set design and direction was fabulous! The service and atmosphere was also great in the bar. If you’re an English speaker going to Frankfurt I can’t recommend this theatre enough!!

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank 376kirstyr
Reviewed December 10, 2018

I found the theatre on line when searching for things to do in Frankfurt, thank goodness I did. The actors were brilliant as was there singing. If it is still playing when you are in Frankfurt it’s a must see, well done to all the performers.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank alant351
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Without any doubts the English theatre is worth to go and simply enjoy an evening in a great environment. The performances are perfectly selected and give a wide range of impressions.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank ffmwolf
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I go two or three times per year depending upon their program. The theatre's standards are very high, but I don't always like what they do. The theatre suffers from lack of an easily accessible elevator, and there are a lot of stairs to climb.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Strehle
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Decided to squeeze a little bit of culture into my recent visit to Frankfurt. The English Theatre was my choice to do so. I got to see a very enjoyable performance of "The Hound of the Baskervilles", with three actors delivering a funny, tongue-in-cheek version. Small, intimate theatre, centrally located - well worth a visit.

Date of experience: June 2018