2,274 results
All reviews classic hotel beautiful hotel grand deluxe room christmas market rain shower room service five star hotel the location is perfect an upgrade shopping area breakfast buffet stayed for one night room was large downtown frankfurt business trip frankfurters oscars
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I had the most incredible time in your hotel. Cleanliness was impeccable. Food varied and always fresh. I was always pampered by your employees. The staff arranged a one day trip to Rothenburg and Neuschwanstein castle in a few minutes.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2016

We stayed in this hotel Dec 10th for 1 night. It is a very expensive luxary hotel. My husband and I awoke to bedbugs and checked out at 0630am due to same without any offer of support or reimbursement on checkout when same was reported. I emailed the company who responded after a couple days and said they would investigate and get back to me. They got back to me denying the presence of bedbugs in the room. I believe the room number we stayed in was 310 but might have been 317. I am a nurse who has come in contact with bedbugs in client homes and very familiar with what bedbugs look like. Heads up for people who travel bedbugs are very prominent in all hotels today and you do not want to bring them home as the cost to get rid of them is high

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Moritz_Klein, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Dear Tanya D,

Thank you for your review. As we have explained to you already via email, we did take your complaint very seriously and have thoroughly, and in great detail, checked the room you have stayed in as well as the rooms adjoining. Fortunately, we found no evidence that substantiates your claim. In addition, it is important to mention that other guest occupied the room before and after your stay and no further such complaints had been filed.

That you left the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof with a not so good memory is deeply regretted and we sincerely hope that you will return to Frankfurt soon and if so visit us again.

Thank you for bring the matter up once again.

With kind regards

Moritz Klein
Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof

Reviewed December 31, 2016

It has been five years since I have stayed at the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof. I was very impressed upon my return. I was given an upgraded spacious room, with high-class features. In particular, the bathroom had both a rainforest shower on one end and a deep bathtub with TV on the other end, all with ample warm lighting.

The bedroom had all the bells and whistles, again with top-end features. Wide comfy bed, turntable TV, huge closet space, coffee maker, and fast Wifi. And a free bottle of water, which I always like but never got at the Frankfurter Hof in the past.

Location is hard to beat, with several major subway and tram stops nearby. And Frankfurt's main shopping area is just five minutes away.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Very nice people of the hotel and keen to give you the best service, is is from taking your luggage to your room or to find a good restaurant. The location near the center is of course of great value but stands below the service we experienced.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Great location with quick connections to train and airport. Beautifully decorated rooms that are large and spacious. Perfect bed and bedding. Reception staff was attentive and helpful - took a real interest in our needs and what we are interested in.