Step back in time and enjoy the Fin de Siecle elegance of this stunning hotel. Conveniently located in the Old Town, close to shops and restaurants the hotel gives everything that it promises. Prices are not cheap especially the breakfast so I would suggest walking 2 minutes away to the Cafe a la Carte where you will get the best coffee and pastries at cheap prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1876, the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof is located in the heart of the city in middle of the historic, financial district, near the cathedral where the emperor's coronation once took place. Our hotel attracts global travellers who are as unique as our 303 luxurious rooms. Choose from traditional or modern decor; the extravagant and timeless elegance of the interior fulfils even the most sophisticated desires of our guests. In the morning we welcome you to one of the best breakfasts in the city, with exquisite delicacies served in our "Hofgarten" restaurant. The "Autorenbar" invites you to join us for a royal afternoon tea, before it becomes an evening hotspot in the Main-metropolis serving a choice of select spirits. Spoil your senses by choosing to dine at our Michelin starred restaurant Francais or our iconic restaurant OSCAR*S. Experience the largest SPA in Frankfurt where effortless luxury, creativity, and the art of well-being are combined. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Frankfurt
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Hotel Frankfurt