4,583 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportcigar loungeclub levelan early flightbetween flightsbusiness centeran overnight stayrental carconvenient locationchecking insalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtrain
Reviewed July 23, 2014

From the time we arrived at Sheraton airport in Frankfurt Germany down to the last minute all the staff was very accommodating and friendly. I came with a large group of about 3,300 people that stayed at different hotels and Sheraton had a majority of of us staying with them. Even though we were such a huge group of people they all were very patient, friendly and helpful all the time day or night. My husband and I took advantage of the rewards that Sheraton offers and the meals were very, very superb. It was worth the price a hundred fold. For breakfast they had a chef make omelettes. Also offered several choices of cereals, breads and sweets, coffee that made espresso, lattes and other hot drinks tea, hot chocolate etc... I could go on and on but, I think I made my point. Sheraton Airport hotel in Germany will be my choice in the future!

Room Tip: Sign up for the rewards program to receive extra privileges such as the full breakfast, snacks through out the day. Hot appetizers after 6:00 p.m. All day you have available to you beer, wine, soda, water and juice as much or as little as you like. This was wonderful as the restaurant in the hotel was pricey for our budget.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tanya F
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Tanya F,

Thank you very much for this lovely comment about your stay at our hotel which has been gratefully received. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and will certainly share your impressions with our team. Your feedback inspires and motivates us to maintain the high level of service we aim to provide.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2014

What on earth has happened to this hotel. There is a lot of competition that has grown up in the area - specifically two Hiltons. I am a Platinum member of this hotel which gets me a Club Room although I am not sure what this means. There is no water in the rooms, the restaurant that was a typical nice German fayre was closed. I had Schnitzel in Flavors - totally disgusting and tasteless. There is no movie channels (at a cost) it has all been switched off and only endless German sit coms. Never again. Hilton here I come

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rudophUK
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear rudophUK,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to share your experiences with us. I am truly sorry for the lack of service you experienced; please trust me that this is not the norm in our hotel.

Normally we get very positive feedback about our Sheraton Club level and our Flavors restaurant and I would like to ask you to give me some more information as to what exactly went wrong. I have therefore sent you a private message here on TripAdvisor. We will certainly shape up and think about an improvement of our services.

If there is anything we can do to change your mind please let us know.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

A beautiful hotel. We have stayed at the Sheraton Frankfurt 4 times over the course of 4 years for an overnight stopover. Room was clean, spacious and modern (we had a larger room that sleeps 5). Very comfortable beds and fresh and clean smelling bedding. Staff was excellent and very attentive. Check in maybe a bit longer than I would expect – but it looked like there may have been a conference that same day. Front desk has apples in a bowl – I just want to say that something so simple and small goes a long way. We usually fly into Frankfurt airport from Croatia, so the apples are a nice touch that my kids and husband (and I) enjoy very much. Now, let’s get to the breakfast. The most AMAZING breakfast I have ever had. Literally. Breakfast is not included in your price (which is a shame when you pay 400$ CAD a night) but if you do not mind spending $$ for breakfast as a treat – go for it, you won’t regret it. A wide assortment of all European and North American breakfast items. Our family is BIG on breakfast and our most important meal, so we always look forward to it. If I had to complain about anything, it would definitely be the price. Very steep for a Sheraton, but I’m sure it is because it’s connected to the worlds busiest and biggest airport.

All in all, a wonderful hotel, and I would not hesitate to rate it a 5 star.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Didi G

Dear Didi G,

Thank you very much for taking the time of sharing your impressions about your stay at our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed the design of our rooms, our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed and the friendliness of our staff. And thank you also for commending on our breakfast. We have indeed one of the best and largest breakfast buffets in Frankfurt. Our restaurant crew will be highly motivated by your positive feedback.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is by far the worst hotel stay ever, and I do a lot of traveling. The shower in my room was not working - I discovered this after having taken all my clothes after visiting the fitness center, and had to use a sink as I was in a hurry to get ready. The internet connection in the room both wireless (for which the hotel charges Euro 9) and wired were so poor that I couldn't even check email. The TV settings (brightness) was so bad that is was impossible to watch, and not possible to adjust without calling the front desk. I called for assistance regarding the internet connection, and was advised the hotel doesn't have an IT person on staff. I complained about these issues when checking out, and was told by the front desk that a duty manager would get in touch with me to follow up, and they never did. It was the worst hotel stay ever, and I've been a frequent traveler for the past 10+ years.

Room Tip: I think there is a Holiday Inn at Frankfurt airport - choose a room there.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lada B

Dear Lada B,

We really appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. As we are deeply committed to achieving our guest`s total satisfaction, your opinion is very important to us. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations and we understand your discontent for the inconveniences you had.

We are actively working to improve service levels and your feedback has proven to be invaluable. Thanks for bringing to our attention situations like the shower, internet and TV settings. Our departments are aware of your comments and have taken steps to ensure an appropriate solution to what you have mentioned. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniencies you experienced.

I know that you are already in contact with our Director of Rooms regarding your recent stay. If you have any other comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I Love this Sheraton hotel due to its convince. The hotel is right cross of the street from the Airport and the check-in process was smooth; excellent hotel for layovers. There are many bars and restaurant about 20min from this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Michael I,

Many thanks for providing us with your comments about your recent stay at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center.

It is great to see that you enjoyed the convenience of our airport location with direct access to Terminal 1 as well as a smooth check-in. We truly hope your travels will bring you back to Frankfurt in the near future. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Kind regards,