“Decent business hotel!”

Ranked #38 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Huge property, I had to walk nearly 5 minutes after getting off the lift on 13th floor. Strategic location, easy access to airport, bahnoff, metro etc. Nice and clean rooms, sound proof, no noise of landing/take-offs while in the room. Staff were very friendly and helpful, especially house keeping, front desk and concierge. Secured place access limited to guests on guest room floors. Definitely a nice hotel to stay if you are on a business trip. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Inasu C,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel and for sharing your feedback with us. It is our pleasure to hear that enjoyed our convenient location with direct access to Frankfurt’s International Airport as well as our soundproofed rooms. We put a lot of efforts in soundproofing our rooms to guarantee a good night`s rest for our guests and we are glad to hear that you could benefit from that.

Whenever your journey takes you back to Frankfurt Airport we would be happy to welcoming you again!

Warm regards,

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

As the title states the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport staff delivered excellent customer service and a great room.... Whilst making it feel personal and welcoming. I can't praise these guys enough... Thanks Again!! I look forward to my next visit

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sunny P,

Wow – many thanks for this wonderful feedback! Your encouraging compliments are certainly appreciated and will be passed on to our team. Maintaining a personal and first-class level of service is a challenging task, therefore, it is rewarding to know when we have been successful.

We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We arrived early afternoon after a 10-hour flight and were able to check in right away. The hotel is not well-signed in the airport and we had to ask for directions from an information desk.

I had booked a family room, and it was just what we needed: three beds (one queen and two singles), perfect for being able to separate the two kids. The bathroom was modern and clean. In spite of its proximity to the airport, airplane noise was not a factor, the rooms were well sound-insulated. The window in our room did open, but we kept it closed to keep the noise out.

The one disappointment was that our room was on a Club floor, and I thought that this automatically gave us access to the Club lounge on the top floor. We were planning to use it for breakfast (room service for a Continental breakfast was over 20 euros per person) before boarding yet another flight in the morning. However, our room keys did not give us access, and when I asked at the front desk I was told that ours was a superior room but not a full-fledged "Club" room to give us the status for the lounge. Instead, we went back to the airport/train station to eat. Given the room's price, the value would have been substantially improved if it had also covered breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AirCanuck
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear AirCanuck,

Thank you very much for choosing Sheraton for your stay in Frankfurt. It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests and we are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay at one of our Family Rooms. With two single beds and 1 King Size beds our Family Rooms offer enough space for families during their stay at Frankfurt Airport.

Your comments regarding better sign postings at the airport area have been forwarded to the airport authorities. In the meantime, you will find a detailed location plan on our website.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

At one stage in March 2013 I think I spent more time in this hotel than at home!

I have lost count of how many times I have stayed here in the last 18 months.

The rooms were good, and it is a very short stagger from the plane to bed... which is its main advantage when using Frankfurt as a european base with US colleagues.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KWUK1980

Dear KWUK1980,

Wow, thank you very much for your lovely review. It is truly heartwarming to read that you called our hotel your “second home” and that you enjoyed many memorable stays. That is of course a team effort and I will gladly share your feedback with the entire team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We arrived in Frankfurt on an overnight flight. Tired, we made our way across the walkway to the hotel. How convenient was that! After our speedy and efficient check in, we arrived in our very pleasant room within an hour of exiting the airplane.
The beds are comfortable; the room great and the restaurant on the second floor was very good as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aristofit
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear aristofit,

“A trilogy of conveniences” – what a nice headline! Thank you very much for your kind review here on TripAdvisor. It is our highest goal to satisfy our guests, so every comment we get is a great help to improve our services.

We will gladly share your commending remarks with our entire team. A feedback like yours is always a great motivation for us and we will make sure that it will be shared with all our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you soon again to the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Big Airport/ Convention property with all the pros & cons an airport hotel has. Needs urgently restoration in rooms and common areas in order to keep up with competition.
Friendly staff , with the right guidance can offer the extra thing to the short stay frequent traveler.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear djibrilliant,

Thank you very much for posting your review about the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to keep pace with the expectations of modern travelers and regularly carry out renovations. Future renovations are already planned to make sure that our guests sleep in a comfortable atmosphere. Thank you also for commending our staff in such a friendly manner. I will gladly forward your comments to them.

We truly hope you will return to Germany in the future and will be more than happy to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have never written a review before, only filled out a questionnaire... but, I should like to mention that I was on my way to Toronto via Frankfurt, having left from Tegel, Berlin, a few hours prior. As we made ourselves relatively comfortable, the captain - I believe - announced that our plane would be late taking off late, due to... some reason I was not able to hear. We were late arriving at Frankfurt airport... consequently, despite enormous efforts on part of the Lufthansa personnel (I sat in a wheel-chair), the plane for Pearson International, Canada, took off without me and my two pieces of stored luggage...
I was asked whether I would like to be taken to a nearby hotel, said yes, and was on my way after a few minutes delay. Some kind gentleman in a uniform pushed me to the reception, and from there to a very nice, clean and comfortable room, telling me I would be picked up later to be taken to the dining-room. I later enjoyed a very nice and tasty - real Cordon Bleu- meal, presented in such a way as to make my mouth water - .
Night was good and comfortable, breakfast all I could wish for. Each meal was served by a friendly and perfectly groomed waiter, and most enjoyable.
When the time came to be taken to the airport again, another attendant materialized and was, likewise, most helpful and polite. For a handicapped person, my unexpected stay at the Sheraton turned into an enjoyable interlude.
Thank you to ALL the kindly staff: job well done. I would willingly do this again !

Room Tip: Unable to compare to any other room. Sorry about that.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Gabrielle F

Dear Gabrielle F,

On behalf of the team I would like to express our warmest thank you for kindly posting this fantastic feedback on TripAdvisor. We believe that layover guests especially deserve our full attention because they find themselves typically in a rather unpleasant situation. Long waiting times at the airport, uncertainty regarding the next flight connections and an unwanted stopover can cause much frustration. I am glad we could help to make you feel comfortable and it will be a pleasure to share your kind words with my team.

I hope you had a safe journey home and could finally relax after your troublesome journey.

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
#1 of 8 in Kelsterbach
Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
#40 of 270 in Frankfurt

Been to Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!