There's a really old saying "You get what you pay for" and this could not be more applicable in the case of this hotel. First the facility and lobby are HUGE. I am not kidding when I say that Bayern Munich could have held a training session in the lobby and still checked in guests. The fit and finish of the facility are first class as well as the dining areas. It is very convenient if you are near the airport or need to have a stopover enroute. The rooms are extremely quiet and you can't hear airplane noise however the mini-bar refresher person popping in unannounced when I was lying on the bed in my birthday suit was a little rattling.
However all that being said the cost of the facility is also HUGE. 165 euros to rent the room from 8 AM till 6 PM. I was told by the person at the front desk that she there was no possible way she could extend the stay past 6 PM no matter what. Whaaaat? it did not seem like it was that busy. Also everything is an extra cost including wifi except in the public areas (go figure how that works?). The checkin process seems quite bureacratic as well (just give me a room cause i am tired from my 8 hour flight!).
So if you have lots of cash then step right up however in the future I think I will try a less expensive option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton