For many years, we have started our trips to Europe at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel. We usually spend two nights at the beginning and two nights at the end of our trips: in the beginning to help overcome the 9 hours time difference from Los Angeles to Frankfurt, and in the end to get organized again after several weeks of travel by rental car. By now, several of the hotel personnel recognize us and greet us like old friends. I especially want to mention Gudrun Bouzouida at breakfast, who always seems to be genuinely pleased to see us and makes us feel very welcome indeed! Also the parking attendant.
We watched the "ballet of the cranes" while "the whale of a Hilton Hotel" over the Fernbahnhof was being built and miss the view to the Taunus a bit... And we miss having dinner at the Taverne Restaurant which has been closed during our summer visits in the last few years and has just the atmosphere we like! But overall, we are very familiar with the hotel after so many years, and we always feel a bit like "coming home"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton