We stayed at the Sheraton Frankfurt on our way back from a 16 day trip. The hotel is extremely conveniently located, it is right next to the largest airport train station which means you can find regional trains to almost any destination within Germany and long distance trains to surrounding countries. There is a short walk to the airport and Sheraton’s wonderful staff is always willing to help you with getting to the airport, checking in, getting tax refunds (VAT) and dropping you at security check point. With Eugene and Ali’s (staff at Sheraton) It took us less than half an hour to get to security check in with their help. They helped my mother in her wheel chair to get to her security check in – they gave my son a wild ride all over the airport and helped us get our VAT refunds. They were patient and waited for us till we got all the formalities done and were ready to get to our gates. While the rooms and food are mediocre, they really score with a top class customer service and help you get to your next destination. We loved it and will love to come see Eugene and Ali in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton