I didn't WANT to stay here, I was supposed to be on my way home. But a bird,a windshield and two cracks changed those plans, so the entire plane had to be put up here for the night. (Well, all the passengers, not the plane itself). And it was not a bad stay. A convenient location, walkable from the terminal via a walkway over the road. The bed was good, firm, comfortable. Room was decent sized for European hotels, with enough space to walk around. AC worked well, and the room was at a good temperature. TV was also good, though I am never sure why there are never any English language entertainment channels on German TV. French, Arabic, Italian, but never English, except for news. Actually the Sheraton offered BBC 1 and 2, but still all news and documentaries the night I stayed.
I did not try the restaurants, because United arranged for free buffet dinner and breakfast, which was decent. There are several bars and restaurants in the hotel, though.
Bathroom was also up to par, with good water pressure and temp in the shower.
Wifi had a strong signal in the room. Free wifi available in the very large lobby.
Negatives? No shop in the store, and with the honor bar charging €6.50 for a small water, that was a pain. But as others mentioned, the hotel is connected to the airport by a walkway, and there were plenty of more reasonably priced places to get water and a candy bar there. And the pillows were both soft and every thin - it was like resting your head on a semi-fluffy towel- soft, but no height or support. I needed three to notice they were even there.
Overall, I would happily stay there again if I needed to be at or near the airport . Just no more cracked windshields and emergency landings please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton