“One of my favorite business hotels”

Ranked #28 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is one of the most convenient business hotels I stay at. Flights back to the US depart around 10 am so I like to stay here and simply walk directly to the terminal (hotel is attached to the terminal) in the morning. I stay in the "tower" which has better rooms. The club lounge is the best one I have seen at a Sheraton. The drinks and appetizers make a great light dinner. A great place to wind down after a busy week. Hotel staff are excellent.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SaschaKonter, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Cathryn R,

Thank you very much for your awesome review. I especially like that you call our Club Lounge “the best one you have seen at a Sheraton”. That makes me proud! Our Club Lounge is indeed a real oasis at Europe`s busiest airport. Guests can connect with friends, meet with their team, or simply relax by catching their favorite TV show -and enjoy the small private gym and spa area.

It was a great pleasure for us that you stayed at our hotel and we would be delighted to see you soon again.

With kind regards,

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Write a ReviewReviews (4,241)

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Sheraton continues to update this hotel and keeps the property fresh. Bright, airy rooms and furnishings; new carpeting, nice fitness facility. Add to that the friendly, bi-lingual staff and this property is hard to beat!

Room Tip: I like the rooms that overlook the airport. South facing rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear CRZYCNK,

Amazing! I am very happy about your commentary and glad you noticed our updates and renovations during the last couple of month. We always try to keep pace with the expectations of modern travelers.

Did you know that we have a multicultural team at our hotel with up to 45 different languages? Being an international airport hotel we definitively profit from our international team.

It goes without saying that we will give our best to maintain our high level of service so that we continue to be your preferred hotel in Frankfurt.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I always stay when flying back from Frankfurt to Tampa in the Sheraton Airport Hotel and book one of the club level rooms. Why" You have like a little living room, where you can sit and read a book without stress, have a small bite in the evening and a glass of wine or beer. Especially this year, from March 12 to March 13, when the airport was closed, it was so relaxing. If I would have gone anywhere in the airport there would have been long lines as pretty much all planes had been canceled because of snow. I want to disclose that I have Sheraton hotel points and it is cheaper that way, but even before I had such points I paid the extra for the club level. I am 62 and love to travel (but not to fly coach), so I always stay a night before flying back. This is my first review of this hotel, but I stayed here probably five times.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, book the club level, this is a different world, like staying at a huge friends...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
SaschaKonter, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Christian B,

I would like to let you know that we appreciated your feedback on your stay very much. Calling our Club lounge a “huge friend’s house” made me smile! That is exactly our intention as we want to make guests feel at home.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review and showing us you had a pleasant stay. We hope you will stay with us regularly again this year. It would be great to see you soon again.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Paying over 700 Euros for two nights, the room is OK, but in the bathroom (for example) no brush teeth neither tooth paste, I had to call twice to the room service to get it. The breakfast buffett has little options for a 5 stars hotel.

Hotel is convenient as it´s in the airport and you can walk to your flights, but the maintenance of the facilities is poor. No way this is a 5 star hotel (3 or 4, maximun) and price is extremely expensive. Good thing is that there is a Shooping mall nearby with some restaurants. I recommend Paulaner.

Dear Fernandet,

Thank you for your feedback. I hope very much that we will soon get the chance to show you that we offer more than just average service. It is quite regrettable that your recent stay was a disappointment for you. We store a lot of different on call items at our Concierge Department, such as brush teeth, tooth paste, comb or shaver. You can either call our Guest Service Center after check-in or let us know in advance which items you prefer. Our team will be glad to assist you.

In any case, should you need a hotel room in Frankfurt for your next journey, we would be happy if you would choose our hotel again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

It's too big, always takes me more than a metro stop time to walk from lift to my room. btw, its also cold, although i think its only the problem of a/c in my room cos others have no complaint, but i did try all the combinations to set it. there is a thin layer of dust on my coffee machine, which is ridiculous. and i appreciated very little about the food. HOWEVER, there is something excellent, the location. u walk downstairs, then it's metro. and its lovely convenient for early flight catcher, cause u just need to checkout and cross the bridge (though in early morning like 6pm, there is a long checkout queue). There is also a supermarket downstairs in metro station closing at 10pm, so everything (especially food and deli) u need could be reached.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Faychanholic,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay. It is true; our hotel is rather large with more than 1.000 rooms. Due to the proximity to the airport we can only grow sideways and not upwards. But to be honest I think that all rooms can be reached within a few minutes from the main lobby.

I would like to apologize that we accommodated you in a room that was not up to standard. We hope you will give us a new chance and will do our best to make your next stay much more comfortable.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

It was nice to be able to stay at this hotel the night before our flight back home to the US. The rooms were exactly what you would expect from what seemed to be a business-oriented Sheraton Hotel....modern, clean with all the amenities a business stay would need. The closeness to the train station was nice as we were able to meet up with friends for dinner. It was also really convenient to get to the early morning flight.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear jbol,

I am pleased to see that you booked our hotel to have a relaxed start to your homeward journey. Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center and giving us your feedback. We would be happy if you would consider booking our hotel again.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I am here many time but today durning the snow storm. Being in lobby that very busy than usually, so I can see that how convenient and effort the hotel is with the staffs who work their maximum to arrange every thing for the guest who need help.

Dear MaeJa,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your unplanned stay at our hotel. We believe that layover guests especially deserve our full attention because they find themselves typically in a rather unpleasant situation. I am glad that we could help to make you feel comfortable.

I hope you had a good journey home and could finally relax after your troublesome journey.