The only thing good about this one is the location in respect to the airport. It could not be better. But that is about all. The hotel is grossly overpriced; we paid Euro 266 and this is not in my league. There was nothing special about the room. But to be fair the service is excellent. No breakfast is provided and apparently they wanted Euro 29 each for a continental breakfast. We picked up a danish and a sandwich at the airport and ate it in our room along with coffee that they did provide. We were in Room 5023 on the 5th floor. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food was mediocar. I should mention that Deutsche Bahn has a bahnhof at the airport. Stay somewhere else and take the train in. The Germans have some of the best train service in the world and very dependable. The only reason we stayed out here is we did not want to get stressed out the day we were to fly home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton