“Super”

Ranked #112 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
kuwait
“Super”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We booked 2 rooms for a family with 2 kids, we got the rooms in the "Komfort floor" with air condition. Location is perfect near to the main railway station HBF. Hotel is extremely clean and the receptionist was too nice and friendly with a charming smile and ready to assist in everything. Rooms are more than enough with nice bathroom, wifi, TV and perfect window.

Should be good for families, couples or even group of friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bolbol1970

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one night when I was on a business trip. It is a nice typical Best Western hotel. The stuff was very helpfull, competent and friendly. My room was clean and comfortable. Would recomment this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank marooned2006
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The hotel is average. Standard room, no air condition, nice staff. The breakfast was ok, but nothing to remember. Location is good - withing walking distance from the main shopping arteria. our window was facing the street - in the everning we could hear the nearest bar - people there we obviously having a good time.

Room Tip: If you are planning to sleep early, ask for a room not facing the street.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Natal-2012
Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed here one night - was alone so I had a single room. It was a very comfortable place, the bed had a soft mattress. The breakfast in the morning was also tasty. I had to leave relatively early to catch a train, so the location was wonderfully convenient and close to the Hauptbahnhof.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank G J
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I always spend here a few hours. That means i take a shower and go to bed for a few hours only. Then i have to go again with train. The Train station is close to the Hotel whats good!
Every time i get a clean room with a comfortable bed. I have a good sleep even though its for 3 hours only. So if you are on the way in Frankfurt and you have only a few hours and you dont mind if your room is small then this is your Hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank venom_six
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days on business and couldn't get out of it quick enough. Hotel is in the middle of red light district. Didn't feel one bit safe walking from main train station to hotel in the evening. Had to listen to the man next door snore his head off for 2 nights straight. Walls are so thin it felt like he was in the room with me. Single room hasn't enough room to swing a cat. Staff were friendly and that was the only highlight of this hotel. Would never stay here again, or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank TravPri

Travelers are raving about these Frankfurt hotels

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have stayed in this Hotel a number of times, last in September 2012. In all cases the rates that I paid was really low (a bonus since I need to convert to ZAR) and included breakfast. I certainly got what I paid for, and more.
Other reviewers complain about the red light district - it didn't bother me at all, just don't go there! I certainly never felt worried for my safety. The convenience of basically being next to main train station was what led me here in first place - I often transfer from other places in the evening and prefer to not looking around too much to find the place I stay.
The service at the front desk has been friendly in all cases with the staff being able to communicate reasonably in English. The single rooms that I normally have is quite small, but big enough for my needs. When I shared a room in September the room was spacious enough not to fall over each other. Having said that I should note that I don't spend much time in the room, and my needs are thus rather limited. The free Wifi served its purpose well.
Bathrooms were basic, but clean (at the price I paid it would be unfair to expect more).
The breakfast buffet was, as can be expected, standard but nice and certainly provided the required fuel for the day.
I will definitely stay here again on a short business trip. Not the kind of place I would recommend for a holiday, or family trip, but as a base to sleep when doing business I cannot fault it. Maybe for a more extended business trip it will feel a bit cramped, but 3-4 days should be fine if you are on a small budget.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business