Had bad luck: a very hot day in Frankfurt and no air-conditioning in the room. There was a fan that proved very useful, and being able to open the windows helped to get a good night's sleep.
My room was big and comfortable, wi-fi access (only for one device per room) was free, but poor. The hotel is located adjacent to a shopping mall with many restaurants and eateries. There is a subway stop in the mall that connects to downtown Frankfurt.
The hotel seems to be in need of renovation in general, I would say, a bit substandard to most of the Mercure hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north of the Rhine-Main metropolis is the Motel Plus Frankfurt, a 3-Star hotel. It is incorporated in the popular Nordwestzentrum, a shopping mall that attracts visitors from the entire region. You can reach the city center quickly by taking the subway and bus. All 93 rooms have free Wi-Fi for your stay. Our conference room is available for you for business and private events. Thanks to the optimal connections to the freeways you can arrive comfortably with the car. Breakfast and bar: For the perfect start in your day and relaxing moments around the clock: Every morning you have 4 hours to enjoy all the food of our extensive breakfast buffet and at our lobby bar you are welcome 24 hours! Breakfast Take your time for an extensive breakfast in the morning: You can enjoy it from 6:30 to 11:00 o'clock and try all dainties of our various breakfast buffets. Bar Open nonstop for you, at all times, on every day of the year. Relax in our lobby bar with a chill beer or a drink, start your day with a cup of coffee or have a snack - whenever you wish. Business In the 3-star Motel Plus Frankfurt you can optimally prepare for your business appointment - in your room with desk and free Wi-Fi, or in the business corner with free on-line PC, office uses and printer. For the journey to your appointment you take the underground by which you reach the city fast and comfortably. At Hauptwache you can change in the subway.After a busy day you can relax in your comfortable room, or you visit the Titus-Thermen. They offer you various swimming pools with sauna and a fitness studio in the Nordwestzentrum. And if your meeting is longer than expected: Our bar has open 24 hours and serves tasty snacks and drinks to you any time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel Plus Frankfurt am Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwestzentrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwest Zentrum
- Frankfurt Courtyard