All reviews police station central station frankfurt hbf breakfast staff directly across the street free wifi minute walk triple room nice hotel great shower main frankfurt street noise excellent location restaurants and bars air conditioning hotel is located would definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 27, 2018

This hotel is right across from the train station, you can walk to everything from here. Hotel staff was wonderful, rooms were clean, and bathrooms were very nice. This was our first stop on a 16 day trip in Europe and this ended up being one of the better hotels (especially because of the AC which is hard to find in Europe) Breakfast was very good, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
JSManagerGR, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Dyan J,

Thank you for leaving a feedback on Tripadvisor and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely hope you loved your trip through Europe. It must have been great!

Please come back soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2018

A thoroughly positive experience in all respects.
Staff: very helpful
Room: a single room for just me but was fine plus a better shower than many hotels; air conditioning was very good; bed was great; good soundproofing
Location: very convenient to main railway station
Breakfast was excellent.
Outstanding value for money.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear woz12342018,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. We are thrilled that we could convince you of our house in every aspect and we can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We booked this hotel because of its proximity to the train station. What we got was so much more.

I admit to having been a little nervous about staying right across from the train station, but this hotel is safe and completely updated. The room was spacious, bright (with two big windows) and modern. It had a nice bed, a minibar, safe, lots of outlets and the best WiFi of our entire 2-week stay in Germany.

The bathroom was also nicely updated with a bright window and a shower that actually had a slider that kept all the water inside.

The lobby is sleek with a nice sitting area. Breakfast is included in the room rate and there is a nice variety of items to choose from. The staff were all friendly and helpful.

We walked into town and to the river for dinner. O course, being right at the train station, the transportation is great. We arrived, took a side trip and went to the airport all by train. This is a very nice, convenient hotel and we would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend to others.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank nancyen

Dear nancyen,

WOW! What an outstanding review! We are so happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. Our location is indeed very unique. Thank you for recommending us to other travelers.

If I can be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via Jessica.schnabel@hamburgerhof.com.

We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Conveniently located right by the main train station, which was perfect for our short stay before departing from the airport. Breakfast was comprehensive, and the coffee maker in the room made an EXCELLENT cappuccino! The room was clean and comfortable and stocked with amenities. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, and resolved issues immediately. They treated our three year old like a VIP. I highly recommend it!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Elizabeth E,

I am truly thrilled that were able to make an impression on you. Here at the Hamburger Hof, we provide an experience not matched by surrounding hotels. It will be my pleasure to share your motivating words with the entire team and I can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

After being on the road for the past three weeks and having stayed in numerous hotels in Japan and France, I can at last write a heartfelt review of one hotel tht I actually enjoyed. This is it! A really unexpected find from looking at TripAdvisor’s reviews. Unexpected because hotels that are conveniently located near main train stations are by and large dodgy and crappy. But this hotel is welcoming despite it being just opposite the train station, at the quieter end (Poststrasse). The room had timber flooring n a large window which brought in light making the room cheery. The decor is tasteful, beds comfortable, and with free breakfast and wifi. What more does one need? Oh yes, the staff are very helpful and extremely friendly. I usually avoid Frankfurt city if I have an overnight stay and choose to stay in airport hotels in Frankfurt Flughafen instead. I believe that I don’t need to do this anymore as this hotel is just as (if not more) convenient and certainly much less depressing than an airport hotel! Thank you, Hamburger Hof.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank thelitmustest
JSManagerGR, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear thelitmustest,

I want to personally thank you for your lovely feedback. I am so thrilled that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. Here at the Hotel Hamburger Hof we provide an experience not matched by surrounding hotels. We are spectacular but what makes us even more special is our warm and attentive staff. We will always go above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction and I am so happy that you could appreciate that during your stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip.