Lowest prices for your stay
$113
$119
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$95
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 15
No fees just great deals
All reviews police station convenient location rooms are clean close to the main train station hauptbahnhof airport germany elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

This is a nice hotel near Frankfurt Hpf. The staff at reception were very helpful, giving tips on where to go and the best method too. Also, one staff Samy, reserved a train ticket for myself because I didn't really know how. The rooms were nice, crisp, and solid. I also asked for a smoking room in the special requests box of the online reservation form and received that too. Only thing is was the wifi dropped off once or twice for a couple of minutes. Plus the hotel is in a great location for traveling around Frankfurt by the various modes of transportation. Therefore I recommend this place. Good work.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear 611mp23,
Thank you very much for your Feedback. We are very glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with us. Your recommendation means very much to us!
Especially your comments regarding the Team and Samy makes us very proud. I was very pleased by sharing your motivating words with my colleagues. It is a huge compliment for the team to hear that you have felt so well taken care of.
Please do not hesitate to contact me personally via Pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com by any future return to Frankfurt.
We look forward welcoming you back again soon.
Best wishes,

Reviewed September 5, 2016

We stayed here for a weekend get-away to Frankfurt, and found it out to be comfortable and very fairly priced. We stayed in one their swanky junior suites--- still cheaper than a hotel in many big European cities and very comfortable and clean. The hauptbahnhof neighborhood is a bit sleazy, buy the hotel itself is an island of clean and calm serenity. My husband thought the pillows were too soft and the staff at least tried to solve the problem. The breakfast was good and the service was attentive.

Room tip: The upgraded rooms in this reasonably priced hotel are a good value
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Dear David S,
I was very pleased by your compliments about our cleanliness and especially about our team, which I certainly will share with my colleagues.
In behalf of the entire team we would like to thank you for your great review here on TripAdvisor and we highly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your input.
Please feel free to contact me personally via Pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com at any time for future plans to Frankfurt. It would be my pleasure to assist with your reservation and welcoming you personally.
We look forward to your next visit.
Warmest greetings,

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We were dropped off by the Frankfurt - Hahn airport bus a few blocks away from the Hamburger so it was a little difficult to find. Asked 2 people and they didn't know where it was either. It's on the same block as the Steinberger and Intercity Hotels, which would have been helpful to know. There were 3 of us and the triple room accommodated us nicely. The air conditioning worked well and the breakfast was delicious. The 4 star rating was given because the bathroom seemed a little run down.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Julie-From-Midwest
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Dear Julie-From-Midwest,
Thank you very much for the positive part in your feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your review.
Rest assured that your feedback has been addressed to the respective department heads for immediate action and improvement. We hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back, to convince you in every outlet.
Please do not hesiate to contact me personally for future bookings or wishes via Pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com.
Best wishes,

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We stayed one night to rest and see the city from our trip from Munich to Amsterdam via DB ICE and we are impressed how clean and well maintained this hotel. Not to mention the staff are willing to help and friendly - I left my power plug adapter in the train but the reception lent me one. They provide access to their internet per device access but it's free and it is sufficiently fast enough for casual use. The breakfast is included with different choices to get you filled up for your long trip.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Quietcreek
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear Quietcreek,
We are very happy that you left the Hotel Hamburger Hof with such positive impressions and that you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us.
Thank you for the time you have taken to share your experience with us. We strive for guest satisfaction and appreciate any kind of feedback from our valued guests, as it inspires and motivates us to maintain the high level of service we aim to provide.
The whole team is looking forward to your next stay with us.
Please feel free to contact me personally at any time for future bookings via Pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com.
Warmest greetings,

Reviewed August 22, 2016

This hotel is very clean and well maintained. Very good value for money as it is right across from the central train station and is an easy walk to the downtown Frankfurt. There were quite a few homeless in around the train station but it didn't bother us during day time. One needs to be careful late at night. We would go again as a good transition point between the Frankfurt Airport and the HBF

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan_Explorateur
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Dan_Exploratuer,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with your stay over all. As you mentioned we are located very central and in a popular district which is surrounded by many prestigious hotels, international restaurants and trendy bars. At your next visit please see our front desk team in order for them to make yourself familiar with the nice spots in our area. We do hope to be able to welcome you once again at our hotel. Please feel free to contact me personally for wishes, questions or bookings via Pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com.

Warm wishes,