We stayed at the Alexander for a week in December. It's a cozy family hotel that we had chosen several times before. We like the scrumptuous breakfast buffet and the hotel's superb location: Two subway stops from Frankfurt's downtown shopping area (Zeil) and just a five minute walk to Berger Strasse, which is the neighborhood's main street, with many nice restaurants and shops. The hotel is quite affordable and a good value overall. But our twin beds (upon our early monring arrival, the hotel did not give us the queen bed we had requested) were too small, and the rooms felt a bit stuffy when the radiator was brimming (it was cold in Frankfurt!!). But we would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a nice and affordable place to stay in Frankfurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star rated Hotel Alexander am Zoo features 66 air conditioned guest rooms and suites - some with kitchenette for extended stays. 2 Meeting rooms o the top floor with a roof terrace as well as an underground car park. The location near the Frankfurt Zoo in a quiet side street - the U-bahn U7 Habsburgerallee is 2 Minutes away. Many Restaurants are in the vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, HRS, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Alexander am Zoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Am Zoo Frankfurt
- Alexander Am Zoo Hotel Frankfurt