Stayed in room for 2 in May. Room large and comfy with minibar and iron on request.
Breakfast vast and tasty and staff friendly enough. No bar or dinner options .
Metro station a few minutes away and great restaurants within 10 min or so walk
Hotel out of main city but not an issue and very good supermarket just round corner.
Terrible wifi on the 4th floor. Told it was just us but this not the case I have since learned. Wifi is cheap but a major issue if you really need it as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star rated Hotel Alexander am Zoo features 66 air conditioned guest rooms and suites - some with kitchenette for extended stays. 2 Meeting rooms o the top floor with a roof terrace as well as an underground car park. The location near the Frankfurt Zoo in a quiet side street - the U-bahn U7 Habsburgerallee is 2 Minutes away. Many Restaurants are in the vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HRS, Agoda, Hotel.de, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Alexander am Zoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Am Zoo Frankfurt
- Alexander Am Zoo Hotel Frankfurt