This hotel is excellent and great value for money. It is in a quiet neighbourhood but within a few minutes walk from the Bergerstrasse and underground stations. The staff couldn't have treated us better if we had been at the most expensive hotel in town and were genuinely friendly. We arrived very tired at 6.30am straight off a flight from New Zealand but the receptionist found us a room immediately. The room was quiet, comfortable and absolutely spotless, with a view over a tree filled courtyard surrounded by private apartments. The breakfast buffet was lovely and of very high quality, with a wide range of foods to suit all tastes. There is no evening restaurant, but this is more than compensated for by an outstanding Italian restaurant (the Leon D'oro) within five minutes walk. There is also a range of restaurants in the Bergerstrasse area, together with interesting shops. Definitely our first choice for our next trip to Frankfurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star rated Hotel Alexander am Zoo features 66 air conditioned guest rooms and suites - some with kitchenette for extended stays. 2 Meeting rooms o the top floor with a roof terrace as well as an underground car park. The location near the Frankfurt Zoo in a quiet side street - the U-bahn U7 Habsburgerallee is 2 Minutes away. Many Restaurants are in the vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Alexander am Zoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Am Zoo Frankfurt
- Alexander Am Zoo Hotel Frankfurt