I really enjoyed my stay in the hotel. Modern room with a nice flat screen tv. I recommend the restaurant in the garden just in front of the hotel. Really nice barbeque at least on every Wednesday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel in the heart of Frankfurt In 2007, all the rooms in the Business Wing, the public areas and hotel restaurant were completely refurbished. The five-star Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt is idyllically located at the so called Wiesenhuttenplatz, right in the middle of the city and only a 15-minute drive away from Frankfurt Airport. Chic modern elegance awaits you in the 220 rooms in the Business Wing. The historical Palais consists of 80 rooms with beautiful vaulted ceilings. Le Parc Restaurant is known for its outstanding local and international cuisine. The Casablanca Bar prides itself on its creative cocktails, nostalgic ambience and live piano music. The hotel has its very own, and most unusual, beer garden on Wiesenhuttenplatz. The Fitness + Sauna area possesses two saunas and state-of-the-art fitness equipment with an integrated entertainment system including iPod-docking station, TV and an internet browser. Furthermore, massages can be booked via our Guest Relations Team. The rooms are non-smoking rooms and smoking is only available at Casablanca Bar as a classic smokers' lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Meridien Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien