“Pleasant Suprise, Good Atmosphere.”
Review of Mosch Mosch

Mosch Mosch
Ranked #770 of 2,629 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Description: MoschMosch Japanese noodle bar, situated on Goetheplatz in Frankfurt am Main, seduces you with dishes such as 'spring awakening' and 'feeling lucky'. Don't be fooled into thinking it's esotericism; it's all about the noodle soup here! Wheat noodles - Japanese noodles in broth with various added extras - are a credit to their name and make the diners happy. On MoschMosch's menu you will also find Donburi - a Japanese rice dish, Udon (wheat noodles), and a selection of sweet dishes. In the straightforward and carefree atmosphere of the MoschMosch on Goetheplatz in Frankfurt, you can enjoy fast, fresh cuisine and Japanese specialities, for once with no raw fish!
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had been wondering where this restaurant was for awhile now, because I had a Gutschein (coupon) for this place. I found it on Goeteplatz, tucked away in a busy, but very unadvertised corner. They seem not to make it very easy to find. When I entered I was optimistic, because of the trendy and busy crowd inside. The inside also looks very appealing and is very clean. The food was interesting, and tasted great , basically noodles, spices, steak in a huge bowl. Mine was a bit spicy, but overall it turned out to be an ideal place to eat when in the area. My language school "Berlitz", is nearby, so I do plan on returning in the future.

1  Thank brandic20

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Went to the new Mosch Mosch today by the Skyline Plaza...it was not very busy. The service was fine, all three of us had different meals and we all enjoyed them. The spicy meals could certainly be spicier, but thats about all I'd say... Very clean. I'd recommend it.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

A colleague and I stopped by at Mosch Mosch before a flight home. The restaurant is fairly similar to Wagamama, with many of the same dishes available. There are some slight differences but on the whole the food is very good, the prices are a little high but not unexpected for an airport establishment, and the service is excellent.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I always scoff as I walk past Mosch Mosch - as someone who's lived in Japan for a number of years I can't stand Western takes on the food.
But I was pleasantly surprised. I had the katsu kare don (chicken curry over rice) and although it wasn't Japanese curry as I was hoping for, it was pretty good.

The guy next to me had the ramen and it looked pretty good, too. I think I'll have to try it out some time soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Regularly grab dinner here when flying home from Frankfurt, as restaraunt are limited in Terminal two.

Food is ok, but not of the best quality.