“Good Thai Restaurant with outdoor seating” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Snack

Thai Snack
Feuerbachstr. 29, 60325 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Westend-Süd)
+49 069 292220
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #423 of 2,277 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Westend-Süd
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good Thai Restaurant with outdoor seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We really liked the food and the service. The menu was really complete and they were lightning fast serving us. The coconut soup is really good but the dumplings for starters felt a bit short on filling - a lot of crust tho. The rice was really well cooked and the chicken salad had was very generous - more than enough for one person. We paid 22 euros (two persons, one starter and one dish each, plus two drinks).

Visited July 2013

Stockholm
“Pad Thai with sweet-sour sauce?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm no expert, but we eat a lot of Thai takeout here at home (from different places). I've never had Pad Thai like this. The sauce did not seem to contain any tamarind. It seemed like plain sweet-sour sauce. The mushrooms were from a can. I thought it tasted awful, but my son liked it (he puts sweet-sour sauce on everything).

My husband had a dish with duck, number 15 I think. He found it tasty.

Service was fast and friendly. Bottled soda very expensive. No credit cards accepted.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
West Baden Springs, Indiana
“Hole in the wall with great Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I'm attending the Goethe Institute to learn a little German (also a wonderful experience even if I am rather old for this sort of thing). My classmate is Thai and she was in search of a Thai restaurant and thought this one looked good. She was right. We each had a big plate of very good food and a Coke/water. It came to about 8-9 Euros. She doesn't like it spicy; I do. I got the "2 chilis" dish to start out. It was about the right spice level for me. It's a tiny place. You stand in line and make your order, then watch the chef cook. There are a few places to sit. It's on Schweitzer Platz (there is a U-bann stop). We went on a fairly quiet day and didn't have to wait too long. Worth a visit. I'm told there is "the best French-style bakery in Frankfurt" on this same platz.

• Visited June 2012