“" Cara" vita...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Nice location, nice service. Food ( I took the gamberoni and my friend lamb) was ok, but nothing you can not get in other Italian restaurant. The tiramisu at the end was too small for the price. I think we paid too much for the quality we got.

1  Thank Kuba B

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Ive been here twice now and both times have been incredible. The menu is great, however im pretty sure that on the 2nd trip we didnt even look, we left it with the waiter to pick our food after a short conversation around what we liked! Safe to say the outcome was fantastic.
Im vegeterian and so eating in Germany can sometimes be a pain, however not with places like this to be found! We sat outside both times which was very nice.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Having to spend a full day in Frankfurt, this restaurant was the most positive thing with the whole visit. Real Italian feeling, great people, wonderful food. Not expensive, but in the same time not cheap. I would come back if I ever went back to Frankfurt

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Food is excellent.
Service still some space to improve.
All in all a place to return.
Better make reservation.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Super food and a great atmosphere. If you want a pizza, don't go here. They choose what you eat and if i were you, I would agree with it. Not cheap but value for money. I doubt you will find a better Italian in Frankfurt.