“It Punches Way Above Its Price for Value”

Ibis Styles Frankfurt City Hotel
Ranked #117 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed July 17, 2014

3 mins walk from Frankfurt main station. Like other central stations, the location is a little run down but unlike others this is starting to become a trendy area for bars and restaurants. I got a good summer deal (€70 a night) and for that you get (i) bath and shower (ii) two singles (iiii) breakfast and (iv) free limited wifi.

Andreas at check in was brilliant. I used their conference room for two days for €75 a day (see picture). The price is for the room not the number of delegates. It was way better than other rooms I have used costing 5x the price and included "all you can drink" coffee. No luck is served but you are spoiled for choice in the vicinity for every type of cusine under the sun.

Would definitely recommend for road warriors who are looking for good meeting rooms.

Oh did I mention, they supply a free pro-class beamer for that price :-)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This was my first stop for my first-one-month-backpacking Europe trip! Arrived at 5AM, and the man at the front desk was kind enough to allow and early check-in (it was a really long two days, and a really long flight). The room is plain, cute, and simple, which I loved! There's no A/C, but leave the window open and it gets pretty cold! I read complaints about the beds being too soft or the rooms being too plain, but I had no complaints whatsoever! The pillows are so soft btw, which is... Le sigh <3

The location is great! I love to walk around and explore, and everything was within walking distance - train station & shopping areas. And good thing Germany won the FIFA WC! Everyone was all smiles on my birthday ;)

The lobby is cute and cozy, and the dining area too. Breakfast starts at 6:30AM, and it's filling! The lounge is cute and colorful and the hot chocolate is to die for! They have to-go cups so I bring my last cup upstairs :P Wi-fi is free, but you need to get the code downstairs at the front desk. The elevator is small - I preferred the stairs. Oh, and there's no bidet in the bathroom (it's okay though >.< I survived, teeheehee).

Overall, I love this place, mainly because of the guy who helped us check in. I didn't get his name, but he went above and beyond our first day, and that was appreciated greatly. What a fantastic way to start my Europe trip. Thank you iBis Styles, Frankfurt, Germany for your kindness, warm hospitality, and this wonderful, unforgettable experience!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 12, 2014

A few good stuff of this hotel:
1. Walking distance to the Hbf, U and S bahn,
2. Good variety for breakfast. You can even make your own coffee for takeover as they provide you with paper cups.
3. Chic design for their rooms, although it's just with the basic stuff.
4. Surrounded by many eating places.

Will stay again if return to Frankfurt.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed in Frankfurt for 2 days. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and they have everything one needs, including a big comfortable bead. Standard breakfast with decent fresh food and drinks.
Downsides:
There was not elevator to the room I was staying in. It is part of the Ibis hotel that no one told me.On my reservation the address was Moselstrasse 10 instead of 12.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This was the first hotel my brother and I stayed at on our trip threw Europe, so with that being said, it was a bit of a shock from American hotels that we are of accustom too.

The hotel was clean and the staff was amazing. We checked in at 11am and the room was already ready for us.
The hotel is located in a great spot for tourist to get around in Frankfurt. Very close to the train station and right across the street, to the right, at the corner is an AMAZING little pub that we fell in love with.
There is also great places to get some food with in a five minute walk. There wasn't very many German food places to eat at, there where mostly Indian and Chinese spots with a few "Mexican/American" thrown in.

Inside the hotel was very very clean with new towels and TP every morning. The hotel does use the same soap for pretty much anything (hands, hair, body), there was a big squeeze bottle in the shower and at the sink that all the guest that come threw the room use. Also in the morning around 10:15am the staff starts to clean all the rooms, Which was nice but when you just want to sleep a little more it kinda sucks. The hallways are VERY load!! And the lift is supper small.
Inside the room was great, descent size and the beds where ok to sleep on. The room had an A/C unit and the window also opens up like in most European hotels. The tv was nice with mostly German channels, I believe there where two English speaking channels that happen to only be news (CNN).

My brother and I never had there breakfast nor did we take advantage of the bar located next to where you check in at.

Overall the hotel was nice, I would recommend it to most people. The reason why I'm giving it 3 (should be 3.5) stars not 5 is because the beds where not the greatest, in the room you can hear a pen drop in the hallways, and because the room was so white!! They need to add some sort of picture or color to the rooms.
But over all a nice hotel with a great location and great staff.

Stayed: June 2014