“Good but quitw expensive”

Ranch and Sea Steakhouse
Ranked #303 of 2,491 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
London, United Kingdom
“Good but quitw expensive”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

A good choice of different STEAKS which are broiled to the point . The wine is very expensive and the prices for some steaks are too high and as a result the place was empty when I visited NO athmosphrere

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank henryschoice

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Germany
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We found this resteraunt accidentally. Best mistake ever. Although we did not have reservations, they made room for us. I had the catch of the day, my husband and friend had the steak and my friends wife had a variety of small dishes because she is a vegetarian. Everything was cooked to perfection. The service was great. I would definitely come back.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Very good but pricey”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had a reservation at 2000, which the restaurant then called to change to 2100 because of a glitch in the system. We were fine with it, but at 2100 they seemed to not know what to do with us, they were completely overwhelmed and we were asked to switch tables after finally being seated. We waited for almost 20 minutes for someone to come by with the drink menu. But, once the service was actually going - it was spectacular. The food was absolutely delicous (even if my Medium-well steak was more on the medium-rare/rare side). We had two appetizers, two steaks, one dessert and a half bottle of wine and paid 166 Euros. So NOT a cheap place, but it was an incredible steak! We will probably go back for special occasions

Visited December 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“At last an excellent meal in Frankfurt”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had been working in Frankfurt for two months, telling my wife how terrible the food was. She came out for the weekend and I booked this restaurant. We had an absolutely terrific meal. It was expensive; about 200 euros for the two of us. My wife had the prawns and I had tuna tartare for starters. These were both excellent. For mains we went for the fillet steaks and they were as good as I have had anywhere. In fact I would say probably the best.
Desserts were good but not the main event. Wine list includes lots of very expensive wine but we chose a reasonably priced Chilean red.
I have since found a number of other decent places to eat in Frankfurt but this was the first.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank minclem
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Excellent steaks”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is one of the best steak places I have ever been to. The meat was done just right. They even had an option to spice up the steak. We were a group of 8 so they offered to do a platter of appetizers (a little bit of everything). The service was good except for my colleague who had to ask for his Coke three times.
We were told that they get the meat from Nebraska. Will definitely go back here. Pricey but worth it.

• Visited December 2013