“My new favourite Frankfurt Curry”
Review of Bollys Chillys

Bollys Chillys
Ranked #1,157 of 2,588 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadt
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Since Monsun closed down I had been searching for a new Curry house and I am pleased to say I have found it.
Whilst the decor and location are perhaps not so good the food is pretty damn close and can say I am a big fan of the Curry's here.
As with all Indian food plenty of vegetarian choice and won't break the bank either.
Particularly liked the Lassi's here too ;-)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is one of the best reviewed Indian restaurants in the local Frankfurt press. I have been eating at this place for years. I loved eating here. The Lamm Karahi was the best in Frankfurt.

I was there in February, 2012 or so, with a guest. We were in a small corner with curtains and my guest dropped something and saw mouse droppings in the corner. OK, this can happen. We were known, regular customers there and spoke quietly to the manager and he thanked us and said it would be taken care of. We still ate there and assumed this can happen in the nicest restaurants.

We returned last night and sat somewhere different. My guest (the same guest) couldn't resist the temptation (although I would not have looked for trouble) to look at the curtain and see if the mouse droppings were gone. They were not. Worse yet, in addition to the old ones there were some new additions.

We asked the manager ( a new manager, not the one who had been there all the years I had) and he admitted that they had "found two very small mice but had gotten rid of them". In any case, we walked out and will not be back.

5  Thank Fluglotse1
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Downtown...small lunch buffet.for 7.99
Walking distance from downtown.had only about 20 people sitting

Reviewed July 15, 2010

A two-minute walk from the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, I enjoyed a very tasty Chicken Korma and Garlic Nan. I showed up only a few minutes before closing (10pm), but the owner graciously let me in and even brought a fan over since the evening was so warm. This is an excellent spot for a decently-priced Indian meal in Frankfurt, either dinner or lunch. Would definitely re-visit on subsequent visits.

Reviewed February 4, 2010

Food was lovely with some South Indian authentic dishes. Not the best Indian I've had, but very decent. Nice little intimate cafe surroundings. Just a shame its tucked away a bit, if this was in the centre of town it would be busier.

1  Thank salsapixie