“Starbucks.”

Ranked #31 of 69 Coffee & Tea in Frankfurt
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is typical Starbucks.Hectic large queue and not enough seats.It will do for a quick cup of coffee,if you in a hurry.With lots of eateries in the airport, this would be my last choice.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My review here is about the Starbucks at the Squaire adjacent to the Frankfurt Airport Terminals and minutes, no seconds from either Hilton property on the lot. As an International traveller you always want consistency, or at least that's my goal. I am not so crazy about adventure. Give me nice accommodations, decent food and a good cup of coffee and I am a happy camper. Well, the Starbucks provides me with that.This location is no different than most others. The coffee tastes the same and the atmosphere is like home, in our case Japan. But of course in the U.S. it's the same as well and that is the point. No, for Germany it's not overpriced. It's a huge cup, three times as large as Tchibo or any bakery cup sizes. This location is close to the Hiltons and the DB station. Enjoy your cup of Joe.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I never thought I would be writing a Tripadvisor review on a Starbucks facility, but here I am. We had coffee here on three occasions (once in May, twice in July). Coffee was good - Starbucks americanos. But our croissants were fresh, huge and delicious, and the service was exceptionally warm and friendly and helpful. When I returned a second day, the young woman serving me remembered my allergies. I was pretty impressed that this would happen to a a foreign tourist in a very busy airport Starbucks. So, comparing it to other Starbucks (and I have never had bad service in a Starbucks) I'm happy to give this one five stars.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

... from this overpriced, unfriendly, cold and hecktic venue. Starbucks itself is bad, but this one is the top of bad!

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Same as all of the Starbucks in America. Fast service, clean location... It was nice to have a little taste of home before catching our long flight.