“Just what I needed, nothing fancy and quite cheap”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ding Ding Sheng

Ding Ding Sheng
Ranked #959 of 2,455 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Perth, Australia
“Just what I needed, nothing fancy and quite cheap”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I changed hotels in Frankfurt and ended up in one close to main railway station. Wandering around looking for place to eat I found Ding Ding Sheng, next to Jade and in Moselstr. where lots of eating places, around corner from all the strip joints.
Not overly hungry, I ordered a dim sum dish (pork sui mei but called something else) & some fried rice. Including a tsingtao beer total price was €10!
Menu was quite extensive and very reasonably priced, quite a few people eating there on a Tue night (but more next door at Jade). Hard to give a better review without trying mire of the food but it was just what I needed at the time.

Gothenburg, Sweden
“Love their breakfast...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

The breakfast was very good and me and my friends really love to eat breakfast at Ding Ding Sheng.

Visited July 2012
frankfurt
“No place to eat!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Is not the first time when I'm eating here. Today happened that I have to move my place from the table so can another persons to eat! Where did U see smthng like this? And also, I haven't finished my food and they put the bill (without any ask!!!) on the table.
So, first of all, please learn the meaning of education!
I didn't like this, because, here, we don't eat with stress. So I have o eat quiqly, 'cos another people were waiting 4 a place.

• Visited April 2012
Tim289
“Great food, great prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

After TA and qype reviews it was time for me to check out the place for myself. Having been in Asia and China a couple of times I´d say that I can judge quite well the authenticity of Asian cuisine. And yes, it was authentic and good.

The prices are amazing for downtown Frankfurt. Even sesafood well below 12€ so you can easily get a drink, a starter and and entree for below 15€. Not a commong thing for Frankfurt. Def be sure to visit!

• Visited February 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stumbled on this place on a recent trip to Frankfurt and noticed a lot of asian customers so thought it must be good.

The menu has a good choice which meant we ordered far too much and couldnt eat it all.

This is just a small back street place so if you want fancy dining dont bother but if you want excellent food give it a try.

We went there twice while we where in Frankfurt both times the food and service where excellent

• Visited November 2011