“Incredible pizza!! One of the best I have ever had!!”
Review of Pizzeria 7 Bello

Pizzeria 7 Bello
Ranked #17 of 2,509 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed October 2, 2016

So I read some of the other reviews on here and decided I should check out the pizza and see if it was as good as everyone said. Let me tell you it was better than I expected and truly was one of the best pizzas I have ever had!! Let me give you little background I have been to over 40 countries and have had pizza in most of these countries. I LOVE pizza!! I live in Germany and have had pizza here many times and this is by far one of the best pizzas I have had anywhere in the world. It was soooooo good!! Try it!! What are you waiting for?!! I am sure you won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a reviewReviews (891)

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Most of their pizzas have a lot of toppings. Not an avarage pizza at all. I usually can eat a whole pizza but there I couldn't. The toppings are fresh and looks very good.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed October 1, 2016

This is a very informal restaurant, where you sit on high stools and eat simple food. Be prepared to share your table with strangers, who may become your friends. The food is cheap but excellent quality, our meal for two was only 17euros; two pizzas and two beers. The atmosphere was very friendly, but it's not a place where you go for a romantic date.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

We had dinner here twice during our last visit to Frankfurt because we loved the food, it was right outside our hotel and was very cheap. Dinner for 4 with wine and no dessert just below EUR 65! Great pizza and good pasta! Salads were also very nice. If we had more time in the city would probably come back for a third dinner, we definitly recommend it to everyone who loves Italian food.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Informal service but correct and quick. Seem to be owned by an Italian family.
The food is good enough and prices are not hight.

I will return for a nice and quick pasta.

Date of visit: August 2016