“Amazing pizza surprisingly cheap”
Review of Pizzeria 7 Bello

Pizzeria 7 Bello
Ranked #17 of 2,509 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Ordered salami prosciutto pizza. It tasted amazing. Went with my 6yr old son "the picky eater" and he loved it. Guess that says it all. Place was rather jam packed but no problem in getting a seat or 2 if u dont mind sharing table with others.

2  Thank houward
Write a reviewReviews (891)

Reviewed June 16, 2016

My parents were visiting me in Frankfurt for 4 days and after long days of travelling, we always ended up having perfect italian food here. We always orded pizza (parmaschinken, gorgonzola e calzone) and everything was always delicious. You feel like in Italy with all that movement and italian accent around. The food is just perfect! It is a "must go", it doesnt matter if you live in Frankfurt or you are just visiting. Be careful because the restaurant inside is really small so you might have to share the table with other people or stay outside.

2  Thank alexmfs
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

On a quick overnight stay in Frankfurt, Germany we stayed in a hotel nearby the train station. When we checked in we asked for a recommendation. The desk clerk said seven Bello was a good place to go. The football tournament is on, I don't know what they call it it's soccer to me and it's a big deal because everybody's watching it. Are are a lot of places to eat very close to the hotel Bristol which is where we stayed. 7 Bello very crowded yet we got seated right away, as we shared a table with others. 7 Bello had a lot of outside seating and some inside seating. There is a lot more on their menu than just pizza. But we chose to have a pizza with salami, Parma ham and mushrooms and it was delicious. We loved the crust! We also ordered a side salad it was very large and fresh. Fredericka (I hope I spelled that right!) is an extremely hard-working, and efficient server and pleasant throughout even though she was running around taking care so much! If you find yourself in the area of 7 Bello when you are in Frankfurt, even though there are a lot of other places to eat close by, you can not go wrong with this restaurant!

Reviewed June 11, 2016

We thought there was a pizza with steaks on top.. and we asked if they have steaks pizza. They pointed at the menu and it was this one 15€ menu. they brought only pieces of bad quality beef with bread. We asked if it was not pizza, they said no. We asked if we could replace it, they said no. so we ate them.. Wine which costed 4€ was not worth at all. Usually I could drink wine but this evening I left some even.

This guy who makes pizza was talking so loud at the counter, AND he and at least another guy working there STARTED SMOKING CIGARETTE inside of their restaurant. So horrible! Never go back again.

Oh and outdoor seats were right next to busy car road, so the air was bad and I saw some dust floating on my wine at some point. not relaxing atmosphere at all.

2  Thank Can S
Reviewed June 7, 2016

Crowded yes, no privacy if you are okay with it. Service best it can be for the volume.. Price - quality great. Don't expect best ever but for price great. Yoou won't be disappointed by food for price but for a sit down diner with family or loved one,you ay be turned off…..best for a take away and then best choice