“nice experience”

Cuisines: German, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I haven't carefully read the previous reviews, so I was a little surprised when I approached a ... kiosk ... in front of which was a line of several people. A friendly guy patiently explained us all the possibilities (not too many). Then I was even more surprised by the result of the combination of some very basic ingredients...
Altogether experience was very enjoyable - and just the big enough line made ​​me quit to take a second serving!
Advice: I usually eat very spicy, this time level 2 (B) out of 8 was enough...

2  Thank Costin B

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place offers tasty solid unpretentious comfort food, but it's really just a take out for sausage in curry sauce and fries. Maybe because currywurst is not as common as in Berlin it's such a big deal in Frankfurt.

1  Thank ROSENIEMAND
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great lunch !! I went to the one in Wiesbaden along the walkplatz and enjoyed it very much. I was enticed to try the hot stuff but I played it safe and went for medium heat !! Very pleasant experience !! Great brats, awesome fries and free WiFi !! A travelers perfect pit stop !!

2  Thank bryan9661
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place was very hard for me to find.I had heard about it on tripadvisor so took a long time to find.Finally I came across this little cabin at the end of the street.this was it.Now they are known for their curry worst and it comes in so many different hotnesses.Ooh and trust me it's hot.I ate here 2 days and I stayed with the middle heat curry worst as even these were nice and spicy.very cheap and lovely food.It has it's reputation for a reason.check it out coz u won't be dissatisfied

4  Thank keithrevenge
Reviewed November 5, 2012

maybe people go there just to stand in the queue to have a chat! Currywurst and Bratwurst to be recommended...probably true ...best wurst in town!

2  Thank fraucoco