Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $100.91
from $89.57
from $32.31
More Info
All reviews baden baden rhine cruise chair lift hour city tour black forest cake tour price german countryside would highly recommend this tour the main train station small group strasbourg neuschwanstein vineyards willy loreley autobahn
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I read both bad and good reviews before I did this tour, however I had prepaid so had to go with the flow, so this is how I see it.

The booking office was a disgrace, cluttered and untidy mess.
Tour left on time, driver and guide seemed friendly.
Heidelberg is a beautiful place, the castle was very interesting.
The Rhine River, was a 1.5 hour cruise in the evening, it’s lots of beautiful scenery.

The food served was terrible- that I can not dispute, I am gluten free so was not catered for at all.

The wine tasting- minimal but ok as I’m not a big wine drinker.

Overall- the scenery and the knowledge of the guide was fantastic. A good distance was covered in the day, but we had limited time to see this part of the country so for us, it was worth it.

Do it and make your own mind up.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing. Lovely trip with interesting stops. A wonderful overview of Rhine river, castles and a smattering of German villages. Thoroughly enjoyed!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our driver was the best. Michael spoke very good English and made everyone feel at ease and made us laugh several times along the way with a lot of good info!! Just wish the river cruise section was a little longer but overall very fun.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The trip was very interesting. We had a very knowledgeable and entertaining bus driver | guide (Michael). I would recommend the chair car ride, which is an optional. While the wine tasting at the end of the day was very educative, I do hope that the lunch served is improved upon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

we didn't use this specific company so i can't comment on their service but the city of heidleberg, the rhine valley and Rudesheim are worth seeing for sure. charming cities, great history and good food available.