I stayed to this hotel for 1 night with my wife and daughter. This was one of the worst experience in my life:
- receptionist doesn't understand English!
- I have booked hotel with king size bed and separate bed for child. I got very small bed(4.5 X 6 ) with only one pillow and one blanket for all!!
- Room was too small that if i opened child bed then one way to go to bathroom was to just climb on bed as there was no space left!!
- After request they have changes our room. New room was not cleaned by any one. Garbage was there in basket. pillow and bed were not changed !! After frustration we have put garbage box outside and receptionist was not bother about this.
- Bathroom did not had lock key at all.
- During check out time,tried to explained all stories to another receptionist. Finally after 10 mins he said I don't understand what you said as I don't know english. I tried to said in german that your hotel service was not good. then he replied WHY??
I am not recommended this hotel for any one.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Fair Hotel Europaallee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.