1,607 results
All reviews rocco forte jfk bar beautiful hotel luxury hotel junior suite spacious rooms hotel restaurant city centre breakfast buffet business trip main river close to the airport train station frankfurt airport concierge gusto timo
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Really nice service, beautiful rooms and common spaces and great for intimate sized corporate events and weddings. Also convenient to downtown Frankfurt and to the airport. Expensive if you book late, so do your best to book in advance.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Dear Valued Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recommendation. It has been a pleasure to read that you felt all your expectations met during your stay with us.

I have certainly shared your comments with my team which is very proud to have made your stay relaxing and comfortable. We are very much looking forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Villa Kennedy, a Rocco Forte Hotel

Reviewed May 18, 2016

The hotel is slightly away from the old town in Frankfurt, so be prepared to either walk or drive to get about. We only had one night here while we were travelling through Germany so we were so happy to be able to really just spend the evening at the hotel. The facilities and restaurant were fantastic, so having a relaxing night at the hotel was easy here. The staff were wonderful and the rooms amazing. Would certainly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

what a bunch of compliments and a true pleasure to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions with other travelers.

Having happily shared your comment I am proud of my team. We are happy to be part of a great memory of your trip to Frankfurt and look forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Villa Kennedy, a Rocco Forte Hotel

Reviewed May 14, 2016

Very friendly and professional. Delivered on what would be expected from a high end hotel. Rooms were excellent with all expected amenities. Dinner at restaurant was also excellent, especially the sole cooked on salt stone.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ragp14
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you had an excellent stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review the Villa Kennedy. We are very much looking forward to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2016

I spent 3 nights here back in December and had a lovely time. Service was exceptional. The room was beautiful and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was really good- lots of variety. I ordered room service and it was also delicious. Water is replenished twice a day. The pool area offers a nice relaxing touch. Location is decent. It was about a 20min walk to the Christmas Market. There are museums close by. I would happily stay here again!!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank travelnurse78

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your Christmas stay in the Villa Kennedy.

We are very delighted to learn that you enjoyed a very pleasant stay with us and look very much forward to welcome you back in Frankfurt.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

I stayed in classic suite from Friday to Sunday. From the moment I arrived until I left, I was treated like a most valued guest. As a super frequent traveler, I have perks with various hotel chains and am used to be treated specially. But the Villa Kennedy took this to another level. Every single person I interacted with on the staff was attentive, interested and focused on my needs.

My suite was super comfortable and I specially enjoyed the no-fee mini bar. On my last morning I order breakfast in the room and was happily surprise to see only a four euro delivery fee as a bill (suites come with breakfast).

The staff consistently demonstrated the right balance of discretion and recognition, a hard task to pull of. They also seemed to genuinely be enjoying themselves. That too is hard to pull off.

On Saturday morning I ordered eggs to order (over easy) and out on the patio no less. I had seem some reviews complaining about this service. My eggs arrived promptly, hot and cooked perfectly.

I also arranged dinner reservations at outside restaurants with the hotel and they were all seemless.

All in all, I was incredibly pleased and look forward to staying there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

I was incredibly pleased too, to read that you enjoyed a well deserved weekend with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions on TripAdvisor.

My team and I look very much forward to welcome you back in Frankfurt.