“It Just Doesn't Get Better!”
Review of Villa Kennedy

Villa Kennedy
Ranked #2 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My sixth stay at Villa Kennedy and all I can say is WOW! This property is everything that a 5 Star Hotel should be. Understated elegance, perfect location and a top notch staff who run the hotel with flawless grace. You simply cannot do better in Frankfurt, or for that matter most places on the planet.
You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Choose an inner courtyard room on the first floor for a fantastic view and patio.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear guest,

Wowww, thank you so much for your fantastic feedback!

It is a real delight to read, that you have enjoyed your stay at Villa Kennedy not only once but already six times! Your words are a huge compliment for my team, which I will be more than happy to forward!

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future. Until then I wish you all the best! Please do not hesitate and contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Warmest regards,

Georg Plesser

You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The hotel is nice and hip but the location is not as good as in other of the top hotels. Starting with the entry, which I missed twice driving by. But it's located "across the river", to get to the walking zone would take like 40 minutes by foot or 15 by taxi.
For my taste, the breakfast was too scarce (on the room), for example I had ordered blueberry pancakes and expected German pancakes with blueberries and received three little discs "american style"....
Check-in and -out were very quick and the guys of the bellservice were really nice and helpful.
If you don't want to do anything, like leave the property, a good choice. If you like to stroll the walking zone, not the hotel to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sju86

Dear traveler,

Thank you so much for choosing the Villa Kennedy for your stay in Frankfurt and for taking the time of sharing you experience.

Your comments are very much appreciated and I am glad about your kind words regarding our front of house staff. It will be a pleasure to share those words with my team.

Regarding our location, we have a very advantageous location to connect within 10 minutes with the airport and as well the town centre is approachable with public transport or within a short taxi ride. Lots of our guests enjoy the lovely walk from the hotel to the city alongside the river. I am sorry, that in your case you did not feel comfortable at all due to our distance to the city center.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back at Villa Kennedy and I really do hope that your overall impression still animates you to return. Please feel free to contact me at any time, if I can be of assistance.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My second stay. Excellent service. Spotless rooms. Near the airport and center. They know your name which is a good touch. It's expensive, but well worth it. Did not eat there, looked good, smelled great - no time.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
VillaKennedy2006, Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about Villa Kennedy with other traveler. Your time is very much appreciated.

I am very glad you enjoyed you stay and I already have shared your fantastic feedback with my colleagues. We do take very much pride in your satisfaction.

For the next time you are staying with us, I really recommend you our restaurant Gusto. Our chef prepares you Mediterranean food, which looks good, smells great and tastes really amazing.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Villa Kennedy!

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The experience at Villa Kennedy hotel was better than expected! The moment me and my partner checked in we were welcomed by friendly staff and had our bags taken out of the taxi and kept until we were ready to receive them. We managed to check in early and our room was spectacular, they provided soaps, shampoo's and other bathroom essentials, and had a coffee machine with a selection of coffees. From this location it was easy to get around Frankfurt, the train station was about a 5 minute walk down the road and the recommended food district was only a 20 minute walk away. Breakfast was INCREDIBLE, the choice was huge and the waiters were very friendly and quick to serve and clear our table. Would definitely go again, the only flaw was the fact the internet was 20 euros a day unless you went through the official website, I believe for the amount we were paying and in a 5* hotel that it would be available to all customers.

Room Tip: We stayed in a garden view deluxe suite which was a great size and the view was beautiful!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Holly-Jane K
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear couple,

Woww!!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It has been an absolute pleasure to read your comment and I was more than delighted to share opinion with my colleagues.

It is great that we have been able to exceed your expectations and we take very much pride in your satisfaction. Once again, thank you for your fantastic words!

We woudl love to welcome you back at Villa Kennedy. Please do not hesitate and contact me directly if I can be if any assistance.

Warmest wishes to Manchester,

Villa Kennedy

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The experience at the Villa Rocco Kennedy exceeded my expectations from the moment we checked in. My husband and I were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary with a six day tour of Germany, which we planned ourselves using travel guides and reviews. The Villa Kennedy was highly recommended by every review and guide we referenced. But not one of them mentioned Timo Dreissigacker, the incredible Head Concierge at the Kennedy that is worth his weight in gold. He helped us finalize our plans for our two days in Frankfurt, making our dinner reservations and getting us massage appointments at the hotel's wonderful spa. He patiently drew maps to help us navigate our rented Mercedes through Frankfurt, and even took the time to help us schedule two day trips to the enchanting nearby Heidelberg Castle and Rudesheim (a charming small town on the Rhine). We might not have elected to hire a professional tour guide, but with Timo helping us make our plans, we sure felt like we had a private tour director during our two days at the Villa Kennedy. This hotel might be a little pricier than some others, but certainly was the best money we spent. The decor is interesting and tasteful, the suites are luxurious without being showy, and the service exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Book a suite if your traveling with your loved one, they are so romantic and comfortable, definitely...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Liz O
VillaKennedy2006, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear couple,

Congratulations and belated all the best wishes for you wedding aniversary!

We are absolutely glad you have choosen Villa Kennedy to particiapte in this special journey and we would like to thank you for sharing you impressions about you stay with other travelers.

It is a real delight that we have been able to exeed your expectations and we do take very much pride on your satisfaction. Your fantastic feedback has been a huge compliment for me and my team, especially for our head concierge Timo Dreissigacker! Thank you!

We would love to welcome you back at Villa Kennedy in the future. Please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I spent about 120 nights per year in hotels and this one is my favourite in Europe.

It is an oasis in the middle of a very frenzy and loud town.

Service is exceptional, restaurant is good, sometimes a bit salty.

One of the best Aperol Spritz around.

Go there during the summer to enjoy the patio.

Room Tip: get a corner room at the second floor overviewing the patio.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert F

Dear guest,

thank you very much for choosing Villa Kennedy for your recent stay in Frankfurt and for posting you fantastic feedback on tripadvisor. We do appreciate very much your time of sharing your opinion.

Reading you words has been a real pleasure for me and beeing you favorite hotel in Europe is a wonderful compliment for us, which I was very lucky to share with my team!

It is always a delight having guests like you and we would be absolutely glad to welcome back at Villa Kennedy in the future. Please do not hesitate and contact me directly if I can be off any assistance.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We arranged to stay at this hotel for three nights. We booked two rooms overlooking the courtyard. This was a combined celebration of a Birthday and my son obtaining his A level results.
Checkin was quick and efficient, the rooms were clean, spacious and quiet. We were met with complimentary bottle of local wine in both rooms.
Breakfast was taken in the courtyard, with a plentiful supply on the buffet, the waitresses glided around the restaurant and courtyard quietly and professionally. The staff referred to us by our names.
The swimming pool and health suite, was clean and fully equipped, a quiet chill out zone with fresh fruit ,fruit tea and music was a welcoming break.
Easy access to town, all within walking distance, taxi or tram.
A fully enjoyable experience, one of which we will repeat.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Timkimber
VillaKennedy2006, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Traveler,

belated happy birthday and congratulations for your son for his A level results!

Making these celebrations even more special for you has been a pleasure for us and we are absolutly happy that you had such a enjoyable stay at Villa Kennedy. Thank you very much for your feedback.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back in the future, I happiliy will assist you with your booking.

Kind regards to UK,